040

Real life

"Sadie you are you alright?" Jace ask his girlfriend sitting on the couch

"Not really." Sadie replies.

Jace sits next to the girl and wraps his arm around her. Sadie cuddles into Jace's side.

"Do you want to all about it?" Jace ask.

"It's just annoying. I want to post a cute pic of us and someone always finds a problem with it."

"Well, some people just want to start shit and the shit will happen if you let it get to you. So don't just ignore them or hell even disable comments on the picture."

Sadie sighs and and lays down on Jace's lap. Jace plays with her hair and tickles her back. She ends up falling asleep and wakes up on Jace's bed.

She gets up and it's kind of cold so she grabs one of Jace's sweatshirts and slips it on. She walks out to find Jace in the kitchen making something. Sadie walks up behind him and hugs him around his waist.

"Hey babe. Sleep well?" Jace says.

"Yeah. I really needed that."

"Good."

Jace turns around and pulls Sadie closer on him. Jace presses a kiss to her lips and she smiles. The stay in the hug they are in till the timer goes off for the Mac and cheese Jace is making goes off.

Jace finishes the food and sets out a bowl for him and Sadie and they eat it.

"So." Jace says.

"So what?" Sadie ask.

"Screw the haters?"

"Hell Yeah."

"That's my girl."

A blush creeps on Sadie's cheeks. Even after a year and a half of dating he still gives her butterflies and makes her blush when he says things like that.

They finish eating and wash their dishes. The couple cuddle on the couch and watch a movie for the rest of the night.

"I have one more question for you." Jace says.

"What is it?"

"Want to move in with me? Like officially?"

"Well I still have 6 months left on my lease."

"Then after it's up move in. I mean we spend almost everyday together. Might as well make it everyday."

"Okay."

"Cool."

Jace leans down and kisses Sadie.