A song ForThe Stars

Pantherlily's pov

I keept my close eye on Ganjell because of last night. I only let him go in to town for bandages and food. I looked away for a moment for kiwis (they are so good =D. ) and I saw Ganjell talking to Levy's team mates. "Tubby, Speedo, where is the squirt?" He said holding his badass attatue.

"What's it to you?" Jet asked getting his ugly face on.

"Salamander is with her I want to beat his pint sized head to the ground" 'nice excuse there, Levy never hangs of with Nastu unless he's by Lucy' I thought rolling my eyes.

"Well they were talking together and then Virgo came and took Nastu, Gray, Erza, Levy, Lucy, Wendy, Happy, Carla, and Juvia with her to the spirt world." Drought said pointing his finger up trying to look smarter.

I figured that it was a good time to fly over and drag Ganjell back. "Hey Ganjell I got all we need, let's go!" He scowled at me and walked over gruffly.

"I will not let you see Levy till the games start. This period is for training only not for sneeking off on dates with Levy" I lectured him and he snorted.

"Don't you lecture me cat." He was going to get it now due to his sass.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey it's me Plue I'm sorry that I haven't updated for a while I was off on camp so I desisded that I'm going to only update on mondays so there is going to be a new chapter on both of my books on Monday.