01

All six BTS members where excited yet scared.

They where going to meet their new member!

Jin, or known as eomma, had even prepared cookies for the new member!

"I can't wait for him to be here! It will be so much fun hanging out with him!"

Jungkook, the maknae cheerfully exclaimed as he flopped on the couch. Taehyung, his best friend basically, flopped besides him.

A while later of chatter their manager came in, bringing in their new member.

Everyone's eyes widened.

There she was.

Their new member was a she.

In a boys band.

She had light pink hair ((most likely dyed)) that went a bit past her shoulders. She wore a large beige sweater that seemed oversized and a black skirt.

((Kinda imagine her hair like that! The outfit is pretty self explanatory but for anyone who'd like a reference photo vv, just imagine the skirt being black tho lmao))

She smiled at all the boys. She seemed really young with her chubby cheeks, large eyes, and short height.

She bowed in greeting to all the boys in a polite manner.

"Hello! I'm Park Jimin, your new member, I'm 20 years old and I hope to be good friends with you all!"

Most where shocked to find out she was 20. Especially Jungkook, he was still going to be the maknae. Taehyung also being younger than her by a few months.

Namjoon finally spoke up from the shocked silence.

"Welcome to BTS! I'm Namjoon."

One by one each member greeted themselves. Jin, though shocked, had a huge smile planted on his face.

With a clap of his hands he turned to the short girl.

"Cookies?"