02

It's been a week since Jimin joined the group. They haven't released any new songs as they where on a hiatus for a while hence getting a new member.

She was really kind and sweet and got along with everyone. She was also really funny which got her attention from Taehyung and Jungkook.

Those three where all basically best friends. They always hung out and Jimin does see them
As her best friends as well as younger brothers. She wants to protect them and keep them safe.

Jin was like her mother. She always told Jin that which made him happy even though he was a boy.

She saw Namjoon as a dad figure to her. She hasn't told him that though, she thinks it may be a little awkward.

Hoseok was like that funny older brother or next door neighbor. She liked him despite all the teasing. Though she always got back at him with more teasing.

And lastly Yoongi was like her older brother. She always called him, Hoseok, and Namjoon hyung. She didn't think it was very necessary to call Jin hyung but she did anyways.

Jimin looked up to Yoongi even though he always pushed her away and seemed annoyed by her. She was okay with that since everyone else loved her presence basically.

"Jimin noona!"

Jimin perked up at the sound of her friend Jungkook calling her.

"Kookie? What's wrong?"

She got up from the couch she was sitting on and placed her phone down on the table as she walked towards the noise.

Before she could get to her younger friend she felt arms wrap around her neck and behind her knees and bam(bam), she was picked up bridal style by Taehyung.

Pouting she hit Taehyung's chest.

"Put me down TaeTae!"

Taehyung just gave her a boxy smile while running off with her to Jungkooks room.

When getting there Taehyung thREw her on the bed. Jungkook smiled evilly before jumping next to her.

Taehyung jumped next to her as well, crushing Jimin  in the the middle of them both.

The two boys cuddled the pouting and helpless girl. "Guys stop! Let me go unless you want your limbs stomped on!"

The two just smiled as they put their heads in the crook of her neck. Both of their legs where wrapped around her waist brushing against each other.

Jimin wasn't exactly a super strong girl. Yes she was strong but being crushed between two giant babies cuddling you was hard to get out of.

She saw Hoseok in the hallway and smiled in relief.

"Hobi! Help!"

She breathed out. Hoseok looked over and chuckled at the sight.

"Please hyung help me!"

Before she knew it her hyung had joined the cuddle party.

"Let me up!"

She whined.

The cuddling boys seemed un affected to her pouts and whines.

Her other hyung, Yoongi appeared in the hallway. She knew Yoongi didn't exactly like hugs since she was pushed off by him when she tried hugging him.

"Yoongi Hyung... help me..."

Jimin made grabby hands toward her hyung as he just stared with an emotionless expression. She gave him a puppy eyed face which finally got him to come in and help.

Once Yoongi had pried the others off her she ran.

She ran all the way to Jin's room to find him seated in his bed with a book.

She quickly shut the door behind her and locked it, jumping onto the bed and hugging Jin for dear life.

"I almost died today."
She over exaggerated. Jin just chuckled patting her hair.

"You'll get used to it."