Paint Me Happy (boyxboy)

AH MAH GAHD! THIRD STORY! Can you believe it? CUZ I CAN!!!! I SERIOUSLY need to work on my other two, but ah whatever! This is an idea I had and may or may not continue, if I get more ideas then YES, I SHALL! But ONLY if people are reading this! I'm pretty sure this is considered a summary, or prologue of some sort…OK, HERE WE GO YA'LL --->>

Taylor Murphy has just graduated. He is the son of a very rich but quiet family. He has two faces: his charming polite act, and his deadly ‘I’ll-kill-you-if-you-bother-me’ act. He thought, now that he’s all done with the school crap, he could finally take a brake from life and waste his days doing…well, nothing.
               Jesse Lennings has just started his senior year and so far…is failing. He used to be good in academics, but something has changed. Now he was known for not having an opinion or expression on anything. No one knows much about this lonely boy. His parents want to know what changed him, as much as the next person.
               On request from her close friend Ms. Lenning, Mrs. Murphy decides that the only way to find if something is happening to Jesse is to send in her own son for some major stalking. With much reluctance, Taylor forces his way into Jesse’s life. What will happen now that Jesse has a rich, hot guy coming over for dinner every night, teaching at his school, and demanding some very odd things? At first, Taylor seriously couldn’t care less. People automatically assume Jesse's bad news, including Taylor. But when he finds out why Jesse is acting strangely, will he have a change of heart? Will he help him, or will his hesitation cost him the very thing that brought meaning to his days?

 +++++++++++++++++++++++•••••••••••••••••••••••+++++++++++++++++++

I, Taylor Murphy, am free.

            Yes, ladies and gentleman (preferably ladies), it has been about year since I graduated, and let me tell you, I am living the life.

            Doing, nothing.

            It’s a lot better than it sounds. All I do is sleep, party, and…yeah. College? Yeah right. I’m smart, graduated top my class, but I am so well off, I won’t need to lift a finger for the rest of my life.

            Why? Maybe I should introduce myself.

            I am the sexy, hot, sexy man known as Taylor Murphy. The Murphy household is one of the wealthiest estates in America, but of course, we prefer to stick in the shadows. My mom just so happens to be head of the family. And if she’s my mom, I’m her son! So, yes, I am pretty much set my entire life.

            Party and relax. My life was completely carefree.

            Until I met the twerp.

+++++++++++++++++++++++•••••••••••••••••••••••+++++++++++++++++++

gosh, that was short. OH WELL! if it SEEMS INTERESTING, VOTE! IF YOU THINK YOU MAY WANT TO READ IT, COMMENT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, COMMENT ANYWAYS AND TELL MY IM STUPID! first chap coming SOON!!!!! WOOOOOOOP!!!!!!