SWEET LIKE CANDY !

❝ SHE'S JUST LIKE CANDY,SHE'S SO SWEET BUT YOUKNOW IT AIN'T REAL CHERRY  ❞

SHE'S JUST LIKE CANDY,
SHE'S SO SWEET BUT YOU
KNOW IT AIN'T REAL CHERRY 

it was an understatement that snow in canada, turned into full blown storms. yesha walked on the stone cold ground, her eyes scanning around, looking for the terminal. her cheeks were flushed and her nose made it seem like she was sick. under her heavy layers of coats and hoodies and shirts, her petite body was shivering. she snuggled her face in her scarf and shoved her hands in her pockets, clenching them into fists to block out the cold.

"e-excuse me, um, er, do you know where t-terminal nine i-is?" she stuttered, her teeth chattering as she asked an elderly woman who frankly seemed to be looking just fine. the woman's eyes narrowed at yesha, her blue orbs diving into yesha's brown ones.

' fuck, she must think i'm stupid. ' yesha looked at her sneakers which were nearly messed up from all the snow. her face turned red as she awkwardly shifted back and forth awaiting an answer from the woman.

"it's right there." the woman pointed. how could she have been so blind? it had been right in front of her all this time! yesha chuckled nervously, bowing her head, muttering a 'thank you' as she quickly left.

she stepped on the train, quickly patting her sneaker on it to get rid of extra snow. she looked at her ticket and scanned the seat numbers, finally finding hers.

she put her small backpack up on the shelf above the seat and sat herself on the train seat, slowly sinking into the chair as she removed her layers of clothing. yesha sighed softly, her eyes looking out the window. the moving train made the window look like frames. each frame bringing a new picture. the train began to move faster and faster. the young lady pulled out her phone, glancing at the time.

10: 56 pm

she groaned quietly. six more hours to go.

her thoughts were interrupted when a boy crashed onto her lap as the train finally came at it's full speed. for a split second, the world stopped as they observed each other. yesha's eyes widened. the boy was beautiful. his sharp features made him seem mysterious. it sounded stupid, but it seemed that if you slid you finger on his jaw line, you'd cut yourself. his eyes pooled with brown. they were the colour of the hit chocolate that you would happily drink on days like these. and his hair —

fuck man, his hair.

his hair was a blond-ish  brown. there were hundreds of curls. it reminded yesha of the noodles her mom would make her everyday after school. all yesha ever wanted was to run her hands through his hair — on and on.

little did yesha know that the boy was thinking the same thing.

finally realizing the awkward situation, the young lad had got up quickly apologizing profusley, his cheeks turning crimson. it was adorable.

"shit, i'm sorry, i-i should have watched where i was going and if it were—" yesha cut him off. "hey, hey. calm down. it's okay." she chuckled as she sent him a small smile, her dimples showing clean and clear. that sent the boy over edge.

the boy, who's name was unknown to yesha, sat down. he put his hand in his hair fluffing it slightly, trying to get rid of the snow flakes that were planted on his hair a few minutes ago. his eyes were everywhere. from the ground to the window, to yesha's seat, everywhere but yesha.

the girl noticed this and smirked. "so, since this will take 6 hours, how about you tell me about yourself." she said.  yesha was curious. she was curious on his name. that face seemed familiar, the mop on his head seemed familiar.

"oh, um, i'm wyatt, wyatt oleff." he said quietly, he then looked up, and for the first time, he made eye contact with yesha. "whats yours?"

yesha smiled. wyatt. that name was clear in her head now. it fit him perfectly. wyatt oleff. holy shit. this guy was from it.   snapping out of her trance, she replied to his question. "cute name," she said, smirking when she realized the effect that she had on him. "my name is yesha, yesha dhillon. i acted in the walking dead, your from it, right?"

wyatt nodded. he seemed more comfortable knowing that he knew her before.

"so, wyatt," yesha began, "what brings you here?" wyatt looked at yesha and then to the ground. "i'm going to toronto for some interveiws." he muttered.

yesha furrowed her eyebrows and nodded awkwardly. he didn't really seem as enthusiastic as yesha.

the two sat for awhile, occasionally checking their phones, and glancing at eachother. yesha sighed. just when she thought that she'd make a friend. this 'wyatt guy' seemed like an ass. her thoughts came to a stop when she jolted forward. the train had stopped by a local train station. yesha sighed in releif, finally her chance to get a drink and use a clean washroom. she stood up and made her way out of the train, heading towards the washroom.

after finishing with the washroom, she headed to the vending machine and pulled out a toonie  to put in the vending machine. train food wasn't the best. yesha always ended up with an upset stomach after digestion. she walked towards a local mcdonalds built in the train station and walked to the front counter. "hi, can i get one spicy chicken burger and some coke, please? thanks." she payed for her food and waited patiently for he order.

yesha felt shivers up her spine as she heard one sound that she would never dream to hear. the sound of the trains engine. before her eyes, the train started moving slowly. "no, no, no, no..." she muttered. her legs started moving on her own and before she knew it, she was running after a train that was going at full speed.

"shit. shit. shit. SHIT." she yelled. at this point, she didn't care who was watching. that train left without her and her fucking backpack was on the train. "are you fucking kidding me." yesha turned around to the direction of the voice. it was wyatt. "yay." yesha said sarcastically before putting her head in her hands. fuck.

yEET FIRST CHAPTER WHAT DO YOU THINK HIW BAD IS IT PLEASE COMMENT SND VOTE IM THIRSTY !