Chapter 3 Los Angeles New Life

Sarah's P.O.V 3

" Sarah honey wake up we have arrived." My mom said .

I woke up and got my suitcase we headed home and California was way different from Chicago.

When I arrived at my house I decided to unpack everything. A few hours later I was done unpacking my stuff .

I heard a know in my door , I opened the door and it was my mom.

" hey Sarah I am glad your done unpacking everything. So what are You planning to do know?"

" Nothing " I reapplied

" how about you go to the mall or outside to explore the city (Los Angeles ) with your sister."

" No mom I am okay " I reapplied.

" Sarah come on its summer break you shouldn't be at home go out with your friends."

" mom I don't have any friends here remember ....? " I said.

" then make friends by going to the mall or something."

"Oh MY GOD OKAY!" I said by screaming a little bit."

" Young lady you have no right to talk to your mother like that . I hope that your attitude is going to change or else.

After she gave here mini speech she left.

I decide to to Change my clothes. I had an infinity crop top with my high waisted shorts and my white converse. I decided to leave my hair the same

( messy bun ) and I just applied a bit of mascara.

After I was done I went to my sisters room and told her what mom said about having to go out to the mall.

She said okay .

While my sister was driving I was looking out side through the window and then I thought damn LA is huge...

Thanks for reading !

Don't forget to VOTE !

Make sure to add this to your wattpad library so you can be notified when I post the next

chapter! :)

Make sure to follow my twitter @_andrea156 Thanks for reading ! Have a nice day ❤