1

Knock knock

"Please wait!" Shouted a feminine voice from inside. The figure kept waiting at the door. A few seconds later, the door was opened by the owner.

  Appear to be a girl with long black hair was smiling awkwardly.

"Hikari-chan!!" Kaede screamed happily when she saw her former junior from her high school popped out in front of her house. They hug each other happily.

As they done with it, Kaede, the girl with cute bob hairstyle, invited the tall girl to enter her tidy house. All of the furnitures and decorations were arranged creatively.

  Hikari sat down on a fluffy pink sofa which placed at the living room. Hee eyes were lingering all of the places as she was still in 'awe' by looking at her senior's house. Unique and tidy.

  "Very different from my house!" Hikari exclaimed with a cheerful grin. Kaede stared at the tall girl confusingly while the girl could just smile like an unmoving statue.

   "What's wrong..?" Hikari broke the silence. "Eh......."

  "I thought... you are a type of person who can't see mess?" She sighed as she nodded. But then, her imagines of her twin elder brothers who were MORE childish than her. They always create 'problem' and 'messes'.

'Stupid brothers...'

  "Eh, yes. It's just...ー"

  BEEP BEEP

Kaede's eyes shifted to her phone and checked out the new notification. "What....?"

Miyazaki Kaede~has entered the chatroom

Shunsuke♡Hikari has entered the chatroom

☆Hatano Nazuna☆ : Kae-chan! Hika-chan!

Miyazaki Kaede~ : What's up?

Shunsuke♡Hikari : Did something happened?

☆Hatano Nazuna☆ : Sacchan said that we have something important to talk about. So, he wants us to be at his mansion in 10 minutes! \(°Д° )/

Miyazaki Kaede~ : Oh, okay, I see! Thanks for telling us! We'll be going now. Thanks, Nazu-chan! See you there ❤

Kaede and Hikari grabbed their stuffs quickly before get out from the house. They have to go there as fast as possible.

Meanwhile..

Yukimura sighed heavily and curled himself into a ball while Satoru and Kazehaya shot him a weird look.

"Kuro.. do you think you are a cat?" Rei asked while he was eating a chocolate chip cookie. Kuro stared at Rei blankly and nodded.

Satoru stood up and walked to the kitchen to cook something as Hikari, Kaede and Nazuna will arrive soon. His mind kept thinking of Nazuna, a mature yet caring girl that caught his attention.

He shook his head and proceed to cook some ramen. He took out a packet of ramen, chili sauce and some ingredients to cook the ramen. He wore a white apron as his right hand reached out for the spatula.

  After that, a tall boy walked in to the kitchen while Satoru kept his eyes on him. Kazehaya's sharp eyes lingering over the kitchen as he got nothing to do.

"What can I help you, Kaze-kun?" The messy black hair boy asked. His hands kept moving to reach the ingredients for the ramen.

  Kazehaya shook his head. "Nothing much, just.. is there anything that I can help?" He said, straight to the point. His cold aura was 'fighting' with
Satoru's cold aura.

The elder boy nodded his head and threw an apron to him while pointing to the vegetables and fruits. "Cut those vegetables and make a jug of orange juice," Satoru demanded as his face remained calm.

  Kazehaya knitted his eyebrows but eventually started to do his 'job'.

DING DONG

Kou quickly got up and shout, "Yes, I am coming!" He jogged slowly to the main door that decorated uniquely and majestic design.

His hand reached the gold doorknob and twisted it to open it. And it revealed...

"Kou-kun?" Called out Hikari.

"Hi-neko-chan?" Called out Kou, too.

But then, both of their faces turned red while Yukimura popped out behind Kou and kicked Kou's butt which made he lost balance and fell on Hikari.

Hikari's face turned red and started to feel panic. 'Kou-kun isー'

But then, the atmosphere turned dark and dull. They spun their heads and found out that....

... Kazehaya and Rei were glaring at Kou. Kou quickly got up and apologized to three of them. Kazehaya was holding a knife, which he was using just now to cut the vegetables. It totally creeps Kou out.

"I'M SORRY, MY FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW!" Kou shouted as he ran away and being chased by the Shunsuke Twins.

Nazuna held out her hand to Hikari. The girl took her hand and stood up.

  Yukimura laughed so hard while watching Kou being chased by the twin. But then, he received a hit on hid head by someone. And it was Satoru.

  "Ouch, that's hurt!" He hissed yet Satoru don't even give a damn to him. Immediately, his brown orbs glued on Nazuna's eyes. "Hello, Sacchan~!" Nazuna chirped sweetly.

  "H-Hello.. um, Nanan," Satoru replied, still trying to maintain his cold image.

  "Please, c-come inside," The boy stuttered but managed to cover it. The girl nodded as she and Kaede stepped into the mansion.