Chapter 3 - It's Ok

"What?" she asked innocently.

"She does have a point," said Nyght.

"It's not as bad as it looks," Tyler said.

This caused all of them to have cold shivers run down their spines. The image of them sleeping and bugs crawling on them was just... UGH!

"Yeahhhhhh...I think not," said Alice.

"Who wants to stay at the nearest motel, say 'I'," said Alice.

She was followed by 'I's' from her friends.

"Right, then it's settled, " Alice started, "Case closed, let's go! "

They all started marching in the opposite direction towards the forest. Before they could go far, they were grabbed by Tyler and Finn and dragged towards the rotten mansion.

"Please, please, " begged Maeve, "I'll give you all of my duck pictures".

"Actually scratch that, those are too precious," she said, "I'll give you my unicorn socks".

"We don't care about your socks or your duck pictures," Finn said annoyed.

"Ohhh, thank chocolate, I wasn't ready to give those things up," she said.

They kept quiet as they slowly inched towards the mansion. Soon the door was opened and they were pushed inside. They did not expect to see what was in front of them.

It was the most beautiful place that had ever seen. There was a large chandelier that lit up the whole room. Beautifully polished floors and 2 grand staircases that curved over to the next floor. It was beautiful.

Maeve quickly ran to the center of the room and started making snow angels on the floor.

The others looked at the interior in amazement.

"So is this where we'll be staying?" asked Ariel.

"Yup, we'll show you your room in a bit," responded Tyler.

"Hey, where's Mae-" Ariel asked looking over at the spot Maeve was in, but was cut off by the sound of something shattering and a loud bang that followed.

They all quickly looked at the direction from which it was coming from. They found Maeve in the corner of the room with the vase and table that once stood close to where she was on the floor.

"Oops?" she said looking at them.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING DOWN THERE!" exclaimed a deep voice coming from upstairs.

The boys immediately straightened their postures as a tall man descended from the staircase.

As soon as he saw the girls, his face softened.

"Hello," he greeted with a smile.

His response was a 'sup' from Maeve who had joined them in their place, a 'hi' from Alice and Ariel and a small wave from Nyght.

"I'm Fredrick Vlatogen, but you can call me 'Pap Freddie'," he said.

"Hi Pap Freddie! " said the girls.

"Now, what are the names of these lovely ladies in front of me? " Pap Freddie asked.

"The one in the corner with the giraffe onesie is Maeve," said Finn.

"Sup," Maeve said, now in the corner, sitting in the floor, finishing her Skittles.

"The one with the wild curly hair is Alice, " Tyler said.

"Hey, " was her response.

"The one blonde one is Nyght, " said Finn.

"And finally the one with wavy hair is Ariel," said Tyler.