shit/ my dude berleezy

realize I wasn't uploading lmao

anyways here's the upload

-------------------------------------------------

basically what happened in school a few days ago

me: * complaining about makeup to my friend*

* ugly ass bitch pops out lets just call her almighty thot*

almighty thot: what's wrong with makeup you look like you could use it

me: * T R I G G E R E D *

what I'm about to say is gonna get offensive so don't get hurt what I'm about to say.

me: bitch you look like you need it, in fact you need plastic surgery to get that long ass giraffe neck out of here you look like you be sucking a 20 inch dick every 5 seconds bitch you look fucking desperate to get exposed how about you get desperate for some dick you look like if Donald trump and fucking shrek had a baby in Europe and you calling yourself black when all you look like is a fucking burned chicken nugget like this is why you only have one friend like your ponytail look like you put no effort at all you're hair look like its falling apart or maybe its just a weave like what kind of shampoo and conditioner you be using like what the fuck you're eyes look red what are you smoking weed?!?!?!?!?! bitch if you where a celebrity you would be woah Vicky you look kinky as fuck I guess you leveled up to 30 inches of dick per 5 seconds you got the slowest rhythm in the world like if you ever made a song your song would be ' its everyday bro ' you look like a thot like what the fuck you're friend ######## and you are probably twins you both need surgery for you're shits.you're hair is shit brown like stop it. you and ######## would be in Dora explore you would be tortilla the explore and your friend can be the ugly monkey who looks like he does anal he probably does anal with you!?!?!?!?, fuck you and fuck ######## I hope I see both of you in hell you cock sucking mother fucker.

my friend: * wheezing 

I realized some of my other friends where there to and they where dying laughing lucky the teacher wasn't there to give me detention.

fun fact

um

there is no fun fact I'm not fun