A World Changed

Yoongi lay in his bed at 3am wide awake this wasn't unusual but this time it was serious. you see Yoongi is a little, and his lifestyle of constantly touring, practising, writing and keeping his big secret, well a secret. but this time he knew if he didn't 'fall' so to speak, he could possibly slip into little space during the day, which was something he couldn't risk. not only would he be incredibly embarrassed and uncomfortable the worst thing was his secret would finally be out and he did not think he would be accepted let alone cared for ever again. 

so Yoongi did what he does any time he feels even slightly little. He goes to his studio. Although his mind was a bit fuzzy and disorientated he managed to stuff a bag of toys colouring and other stuff, along with his keys. throughout this process however due to Yoongi's blurred mindset he didn't realise he had woken up Jin subsequently waking Namjoon in the process, just focusing on getting out of the dorms as quick as he could.

once he was finally out the door he quickly headed to his studio forgetting completely about being quiet as he ran with feet slapping quickly against the cold floor. He sighed in relief as he finally reached his studio, sweat starting to form on his forehead and his breath uneven. Yoongi unlocked the door turned the lights off and almost immediately fell into little space, forgetting completely about any worries about upcoming shows, dance to be learnt and the songs to be written, only focusing on his stuffed kugamon plushy, his kugamon blanket and matching dummy. once happily situated on the floor hi teddies facing him while lying on the floor, with his dummy settled in between his lips humming a random tune. This is when Yoongi is most at peace, after all this is his way to relieve stress, able to be carefree and a naive child again, but little did Yoongi know his little paradise was about to be changed forever.