Secrets

Chapter Thirteen

Dean P.O.V

If someone had walked up to me two weeks ago and said "Hey, I found your sister. She's living with the Eastern Coven Dukes at their private residence" I would have said bullshit, but here is standing presently in front of me is my little sister who I have been searching high and low for in a t-shirt and boy shorts looking like she's the happiest person alive while I'm looking like death itself.

"Anna you have five point fucking seconds to tell me what the hell are you doing here! Wait. You're the beloved?!" I all but shouted.

She started stepping back with fear in her eyes. If I was her I would have been afraid too. Ohh she is so dead.

"Well you see....." she started.

"Yes....." I said with my eyebrows raised almost daring her to do what I know she's gonna do.

When she hesitates like that it's either she nervous or she's gonna run and she chooses the latter.

She bolt from the front door but I'm not finished with her.

"GET BACK HERE ANNA!!!! " I rushed after her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna P.O.V

My brother is no person to cross fields with. Since he broke me out of the basement from my parents home and hid me I was required to call him everyday when he's not there but what did Anna Parks do? She completely forgot she has a psychotic overprotective brother who has probably been searching for her.

Yep. Anna? Your an ass.

Which brings us to our current predicament of me hiding behind Stone and Kyle as my brother glaring daggers at them.

"Anna?" Kyle turned to me.

"What is going on?" He asked.

"I might have forgotten to inform him that parents don't have me and that I'm fine. Stone? Kyle? Meet my brother Dean Parks." I answered.

"This is your brother?" Stone asked

I nodded.

"Your brother is the leader of the Northern Coven?"

"Ye- wait what?"

I stepped out from behind them to face my brother who looks like a dear caught in headlights.

Northern Coven? As in one of the four covens? The one Kyle was telling me about? The second largest of the four? A mansion full of vampires with my brother in it?

"WHAT!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"You stupid socket twit! What the fuck Dean?" I said

"Are you stupid or does all those whores suck your sense through your dick?" I asked

Kyle snorted but tried to cover it up with a cough.

"Zip it Kyle" I hissed. I am so pissed right now and I don't even know why.

Turning back to my brother who is looking pale, I started again.

"A human in a house full of vampires? What happens Dean?" I asked

"What?" Stone couldn't whole it anymore and started full on laughing to the point of holding his knees to keep him standing.

Why are you laughing?

"Babe" Kyle said.

From the corner of my eye I see Dean trying to signal Kyle and Stone whose eyes were trained on me to stop by making it look like he's repeatedly cutting his throat but they don't see him fast enough.