your child makes something for him at school

LUKE -

You and hayden walked out to the car where Luke was sitting, waiting for the two of you to come out of the school building. “Dad! I made something for you!” Hayden chirped as soon as he got into the car. Luke turned in his seat to face his son, and smiled as Hayden shoved the paper in his face. ”What’s this?” Luke asked taking the paper from him, and seeing that your child drew a picture of Luke and the boys performing. “It’s you, uncle Calum, uncle Michael and uncle Ashton!” Hayden said, pointing at the figures in the picture as he said the names. “It’s amazing, I know just where it’s going to go.” 

CALUM - 

"Daddy?" Madison, your daughter asked, as she walked into the bedroom where Calum was sitting, trying to write a new song. Calum looked up and put his pencil and paper to the side so his daughter could sit on his lap. "I made you something at school." She said holding up the clay brick with a bunch of paintings on it. Calum took it from her and smiled. "It’s really cool, did you make this in art?" He asked. Madi shook her head and giggled, "Nope, it was a class project." She giggled. "Well I love it, thank you." He kissed her head as she wrapped her small arms around his neck. "Promise to keep it?" "I promise." 

MICHAEL - 

"Dad, I made something for you in art." Your son, Jace, said as he walked into the living room. Where you and Michael were sitting. "Do you wanna see it?" He asked. Michael nodded as Jace ran back up stairs to get whatever it was he made for Michael. "What do you think it is?" Michael asked looking down at you. "I don’t know, but whatever it is it’ll be phenomenal. You’ve seen his art work before." You reply just as Jace walks back down stairs with a large painting. "Promise you won’t laugh if you think it’s bad." Jace said holding the painting towards him so the two of you couldn’t see. "I promise I won’t laugh." Michael promised,holding his hand up in the air. Jace nodded, sucking in a nervous breath before turning it towards you and Michael. Michael’s mouth dropped as soon as he seen it. It was a large portrait of Michael holding his guitar, and it was beyond phenomenal. "I know it’s bad, but I tried really hard." Jace said biting his lip, looking at the painting himself. "It’s not bad at all. It’s probably the best thing i’ve ever seen. You have a real talent." Michael said getting up and hugging his son. 

ASHTON - 

Ashton was getting home from tour today and the only person who missed him more than you, was your daughter Eloise. So you let her stay home from school so she could come with you to the airport to get Ashton. She said that she made something for Ashton at school, but she wouldn’t let you see it. Now you were standing in the airport, looking for Ashton, and the rest of the boys. “Mommy, when is daddy going to come?” She whined, looking up at you.  You sighed, “I don’t know, but he’ll be here any second.” You replied. She huffed and looked around for her dad. “Mommy there he is!” She squealed, and ran up to him, jumping into his arms. “Hey there little one.” He giggled, as she wrapped her arms around him. “Daddy,I made something for you when you were gone!” She chirped, pulling something out of her pocket. Ashton held his hand out as she dropped it into his hand. It was a bracelet,with your daughters name on it. “What is this for baby girl?” Ashton asked as he slid it onto his wrist. “So when you leave again, you can’t forget me.” She said,obviously proud of herself.

-

credit to tumblr owner 

just a friendly reminder that your all beautiful and worth it xo

Madi