The Confused Chapter 2

I guess he thinks I'm def. Psh... I'll show him! After I was done cussing him off in my head I stuck my tongue out at him. That'llshow him! WHAT!? All he did was roll his eyes. Ugh what a looser. "This is Ruby, my daughter," the oh so stupid Luis said. This got me very confused. "Daughter?" I questioned. "I'm adopted idiot!" The oh so sexy Ruby said. All of a sudden I felt my face heat up. "Are you blushing James?" Asked my "future bride" Ruby. Oh crap. Oh crap. I froze. I looked over at Luis with a pleading expression. "Hey Ruby!" Luis FINALLY pitched in,"Has your mother called you yet?" She took out her phone and scanned through her messaged. "No? Why wou--" I smiled and gave myself a mental fist bump. My plan worked. Run while purple eyes was distracted. But the next thing I know I'm on the ground and Ruby is sitting on my back yelling inaudible things. I'm very..very..tired. I layed my head down and shut my eyes. But luckily my dream was oh so sexy. I woke to very bright lights. They were white. So white it hurt. I looked to my side and saw Ruby sleeping. I giggled at her position and threw a pillow at her yelling, "WAKE UP BEFORE YOU FALL OUT OF THE CHAIR!" I watched her jump and fall on her face. I Stared at her for a second and threw another pillow at her. LOOSER MUCH!? Then she crawled ontop of me and leaned over me so her breath lightly brushed against my lips. "R-Ruby," I wispered under my breath. Then her dad walked in. OH CRAP! His face got bright red. Brighter than his eyes. "What the heck do you think your doing with my daughter?!" He boomed. I tried to scoot away but had no luck. "Y-You got it all wrong!" He charged at me and grabbed my neck, lifting me up and throws me against the wall. "Dont you dare touch her!" He yelled so loud it echoed. He grabbed my neck and pushed me up against the wall, ripping my IVs out with a firm grip. "You know what I'm going to do now?" He threatened. I clawed at his hands as my air passage closed. "I'm going to..." I close my eyes and waited for an answer but he whips out a knife instead.

^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^,'+^