1..

Money's POV

"You have a baby with your ex?" Rylee asked again catching me off guard

I don't know how she found out since nobody even knew about my daughter with Tara. Even my OG and brothers didn't know.

I didn't want to keep her a secret but I knew they wouldn't approve of my actions and would most likely not accept my daughter since they hated Tara with a passion.

I didn't want Rylee to find out like this. I wanted to be the one to tell her but I always backed out because of my fear of losing her.

Everything with Tara was a heat of the moment type thing. That day I went to her apartment I was getting ready to leave but one thing led to another and I was in bed with her asking her to have my child.

I didn't mean it but here I am with a daughter by her

"Where you hear that from?" I asked since that was the only words my mouth could fix to say

"I ain't hear it from nobody. I fucking saw you playing house with that bitch and her child" she yelled

"Aye watch that bitch word. She's the mother of my child" I said

"Nigga so am I! And Im you're fucking wife but you defending that hoe" she yelled and I could see all the pain in her eyes

" how could you do this to me ?" She said with tears streaming down her eyes.

" baby just let me explain " I said following her as she walked to the room.

" fuck that " she said packing up get stuff and the kids stuff.

" your not going anywhere " I said grabbing her arm making her snatch away from me.

" don't fucking touch me " she said.

" baby just let me explain!" I said making her stop packing Harlem's clothes and look at me.

" go ahead I'm listening you have 2 minutes so you better talk quick " she said crossing her arms.

" okay so I went to go see her the day your mom came back because she said she wanted to apologize I met her at her house-" I was interrupted by her laughing.

" I went to her house to meet her and everything was going good I was about to leave when she asked for a hug and being the nice person I am I gave it to her then one thing lead to another and I was in bed with her asking her for my baby " I said while she stood across from me smiling.

" how fucking stupid could you be ? She was clearly trying to trap you and your dumb ass fell right into it " she said shaking her head and grabbing the bags and walking down the steps.

" rylee wait I'm sorry okay !" I said following behind her.

" sorry doesn't change that fact you had a whole secret family behind my back !" She said raising her voice.

" I understand that " I said rubbing my head.

" do you love her ?"
———————————————————————

IM BACK YALL !!!!

This chapter was a lil short but it was juicy wanit?

But this book is finally here !!! A lot of shit will happen to buckle your seatbelts because we are taking a ride.