Chapter 13

"We have to get out of here now."

Baekhyun created a portal and we all put on our robes. I got rid of our scent and anything else that would hint of us being here.

I put my hood on and kiss Satan on the cheek.

"You better not say anything uncle or accept any alcohol from anyone other than your most trusted butler."

He chuckle and pat my head.

"Don't worry besides, that Gracie girl has been trying to poison me the last couple of weeks."

"Hey Flame let's go."

I glance at Jungkook and nodded. Eunha and Jungkook went through first.

"Bye uncle."

I ran to the portal and pull Baekhyun's hood up.

"Bye Flame and Baekhyun. There is a gift waiting for you when you get back home."

We got home and sigh. Eunha hug my leg.

"Unnie who was that?"

"Yeah who was that? That you kiss on the cheek."

Jungkook look at me with his arms cross.

"My uncle."

I saw an envelope on the table and Satan signature on front. I put it in my pocket. The others who were staying with us came out along with Shinee who already knows. I explain it to them and then the doorbell started ringing.

We all freeze and then there was also knocking.

"Did anyone order food?"

"Or buy anything."

They all shook their heads. I click my tongue and press a button where all the windows and doors lock themselves and change into indestructible.

"Everyone get into Jay's room."

"Ugh not my room."

I glare at him making him back off.

"Look to not make matters worse. Get in there. You don't want to lose your position and you Jungkook don't want to lose your daughter right?"

His eyes widen.

"Wait why is Eunha involve in this?"

"Because whoever is behind that door probably wouldn't care whoever they're trying to get will kill anything in their way."

He nodded and they rush down to the room. I close it and lock my room so they wouldn't come out if something happens to me.

I walk up to the banging door and put my hand on the doorknob. I smell the air and knew who it was. I took a deep breathe and open the door.

Jungkook POV

We were all down here watching Flame go to the door.

"So she is the runaway vampire and you're the accomplice that the vampire queen has been desperately trying to find and kill."