Chapter 23

Flame POV

It's been 2 days since the news and the news of our wedding.

Everyone knows about the wedding now and when I get out of house, I'm bombarded with questions which is annoying.

"Mommy I want to go home."

"Eunha we have to buy food and you're helping me choose the wedding cake later. Oh and we're going to find a wedding dress for me. I think that was it."

She made a bored face making me chuckle.

"If you can be with me without complaining. You can eat two bags of candy and watch an r rated movie with me in the room."

Her eyes lit up.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Then can we watch-"

Someone put their hand on my shoulder and I grab it. I twist it behind their back and let go once I saw who it was.

"Y what are you doing here?"

I let go and he rub his arm.

"You know you don't need to put your guard. We put everyone after you in jail!"

I roll my eyes and he sigh.

"The guards told me Gracie is planning to do something on the wedding day."

"I know."

"Wait what?"

"I said I know. That's why me and Jungkook are doing something."

He made a face and started making motions.

"And you didn't bother to tell me."

"Did I really need to though?"

He roll his eyes and Eunha went to hug his leg.

"Uncle you look like daddy but daddy is more handsome."

Y chuckle and pick her up. We continue doing the chores I need to do.

We pick the wedding dress already and now we're picking the cake.

All the slices of the cakes lay out and I let Eunha pick. I sat down and let Y take care of her so they can bond.

"Let's see what my dear sister is doing."

I open a window to see my sister still chain in her cell. She had a crazy look in her eyes making me smirk.

"Oh well this will be interesting."

It is the day of the wedding and I couldn't stop smirking. I haven't put on my wedding dress yet and was waiting for them to bring Gracie here.

"Flame you're doing it again."

I turn to see Jungkook dress in his tux making me smile.

"Well you look nice."

"Thanks, but do we have to this plan?"