Flower hatred

North stormed into the shop tails blazing.

The door banged hard behind him, he may even have chipped it, but North give didn't a flying fuck about it.

He was going to show that fucker what he thought about him.

Team liason. What a joke.

The fucking bastard had to be brought down a notch.  

That fucking bastard with a stick constantly stuck up his arse was going to be taught a lesson. And if no one was going to do it then North was more than willing to offer.

He glanced around furiously. Where were the fucking workers? Didn't they have to be at the front to meet the customers. But there was no one in sight.

"Hello?" his gruff called out as he looked around the overwhelming amount of flowers around shop.

"Just a minute," a sweet voice called behind the curtain beyond the cash machine. 

Then out popped the most beautiful woman North had ever seen with her beautiful blonde hair pulled up in a bun with a few loose strands that softened her face. Her piercing green eyes landed on him and his breath hitched as she sent a breath-taking smile his way. Who was this woman?

"How can I help you?" her angelic voice rang out reminding North of his mission and an evil glint entered his eyes as he looked at her.

"I need to buy flowers that will gives the message I fucking hate you," he smirked at her as her eyes widen at his words.

"Er...ok," she said hesitantly as she moved around the flower shop.

****

"What's this Mr. Taylor," Mr. Blackbourne asked.

North smirked as he shrugged. "Just a little something to show you what I think of you."

Mr. Blackbourne looked down at the flowers once more with a wary look as he took in the variety of flowers.

North watched on arms crossed over his chest.

Ha. The bastard didn't know what to make out of it.

He watched as Mr. Blackbourne took in each individual flower mouthing something each time. The fucker knew everything about flowers so he would get the message.

A satisfied smile took over the smug grin as he watched Mr. Blackbournes eyes widen as they looked from him to the flowers.

"What is the meaning of this?" Mr. Blackbourne asked his eyes twitching as his hold on the flowers grew tighter.

"You speak flowers, Mr. Blackbourne," said North smirking at him. "So you tell me."

In his hands Mr. Blackbourne clutched a bouqet of flowers of all ranges and species but all spelling the same message.

North watched as Mr. Blackbourne's eyes widened as his eyes landed on the beautiful, yellow carnation and the orange lilies which brightened the bouquet. But the meaning was clear from them, they showed North's disdain for him.

They were surrounded by royal purple petunia and pink peonies meaning anger which was boiling even now under the surface of pure satisfaction seeing the ever changing emotions on Mr. Blackbourne's face.

Mr. Blackbourne's hands clenched and unclenched by his sides and North watched satisfied as a vein pulsed in anger. 

Then came the lavender which communicated his distrust right now for the so called leader and North watched the horror flash through his eyes. But what really got him were the harmless white meadowsweet which meant uselessness, what was the point of a leader who made mistakes.

Finally, his eyes landed on the star of the show the blue aconite stems which  stood above all the other flowers meaning hatred. North knew was going a bit overboard but his anger had taken over him and also the fact he wanted to spend a bit more time with the pretty florist, Sang. His smile softened just thinking of her.

But back to the present. His smirk didn't flatter as he was leveled by Mr. Blackbourne's glare.

"Mr. Taylor that will be-" Mr. Blackbourne said.

North cut him off. "You can't give me hours for that Mr. B," he said smugly. "They're just flowers. What harm can flowers do?"

Dr. Green, who had been watching the events enfold in front of him silently, snorted beside him. He was torn between laughing and watching in horror at the show before him.

North was ruthless, ripping into Mr. Blackbourne like that and he showed no remorse, this needed to be done.

It was a good day today, North concluded. Not only had he pissed of Mr. Blackbourne but he had meant a beautiful woman who intended to win over at all costs.