Chapter I

Love, a strange thing, a difficult thing. Something nobody could define, not even this young girl, Tara Simons.

Tara Simons was born in a small village outside of London, her parents had divorced when she was only seven months old, Tara was taken in by her Father and his boyfriend. They had raised her for 15 years until she had ran away, months of mental torment and abuse, from the one man she couldn't fight, her father. Tara ran from the village and went as far as she could go, stopping at the next town, she climbed onto a fence bordering a park in Bolton.
Tara ignored the urge to return home, to cry and beg for forgiveness. She instead broke into an old house through the back. Making herself at home, Tara closed all shutters and placed old blankets over other windows, to avoid the attention of police and passers by. In her luck, Tara was able to fix the lights and polish the sofas, she had cleared the whole house by midnight, before laying on the sofa and falling asleep with ease.

The next morning, Tara had awoken to the strangest sight in her life, she saw a black rabbit, not too different from the one in her dream. "What is that?" Asked Tara, slowly rising from her sofa bed and heading closer to the rabbit. As she closed in on the rabbit, it grew bigger and bigger, until it was her own size. "Gora" gasped Tara, recognising the rabbit from her dream as she placed her hand onto its forehead, petting it carefully.

"This can't be real" Tara gasped, shocked to see what she dreamed of had came to life in front of her eyes. She held onto the rabbit and whispered "vanish" and as if by magic, the rabbit had disappeared. Tara gasped as all she could see was her newly renovated home.