Chapter II

Two weeks after her encounter with her dream like acquaintance, Tara had tried to look for help, but alas, nobody could. Nobody could say how it happened or why.
Tara had spent her weeks in deadly tire, dosing herself with coffee. Tara paced around her house ,one day, and dragged her fingertips across the chipped beige walls, she walked calmly to her bedroom and closed the door, cutting off drafts, she pulled down her skirt and glanced at her hip in the mirror opposite her, inspecting the tattooed bruises. Her sighs faded as she stretched her arms above her head.
All at once, Tara had also noticed a glittering object behind her, turning her attention to the bed, Tara dropped onto her hands and knees and dug through old briefcases and boxes until she stumbled across a ring, a polished, silver ring. She turned the ring in her hand and caught a glimpse of blood, smeared on the pale blue jewel. "This was my mother's ring, what is it doing here?" At that moment, Tara had discovered "My mother knew I'd come here, but what happened to her?" Tara shoved the ring into the pocket of her jeans and ambled to the front door, she exited her home and headed down toward the river, her mothers favourite place in Bolton. Tara looked all around until she started Crying, screaming her heart out as she sprinted, toward her mothers lifeless body, laid out on the floor of thorns and ivy, Tara endured the pain on her skin and held her mother close to her, begging for her to be alive, but it was too late, Tara held on tighter as her tears flooded her eyes, her teeth ground painfully and her grip tightening. She cried until she could no longer. Tara picked up her passed mother and stood weakly, limping toward the willow tree, she lay her mothers body down and kissed her forehead before whispering "goodnight mum, I love you" Tara turned slowly and continued to the forest exit before feeling a burning pain on her wrist.