What now?

Lily heard sirens outside so she quickly ran down the stairs to watch her dad being arrested and taken away "what will happen to me now that dads in jail, uncle John?" She asked slowly "well I was thinking that maybe I could take you home with me and live on my farm! What do you think?" Uncle John smiled "will I get to help you out with feeding the animals and stuff?!" Lily asked excitedly "obviously! I might get you a pet too if you want?" He replied. Uncle John had to sign adoption papers so he could take Lily home but in the end they were finally driving down the road to the farm. "I can see the farm! How much longer until we're there?" Lily cried with happiness "haha, be patient Lily! We only have 5 minuets left to go!" Laughed uncle John. 5 minuets later and Lily was helping her uncle unpack her stuff from the car. "Right it's very late Lily so when we get in we'll take your stuff upstairs and then you can get ready for bed, ok." Said uncle John "ohhh ok" sighed Lily. When they got in they took all her stuff upstairs "whose room is that" she asked pointing to a room with a door that was slightly open, it's had blue walls so Lily guessed that it was for a boy "oh that's for my boss, his son stays here sometimes so he can help on the farm" he explained "oh ok. When will I get to meet him" she asked "soon I think" Uncle John said. Once everything was in her room, Lily closed the door and got ready for bed.

Please comment and tell me what you think
Thanks - lily_littlewolf