The boy

"I'm ready for bed" shouted Lily as she ran down the stairs "ok good girl, now would you mind doing something for me?" Asked uncle John "of course! What do you want me to do?" Replied Lily, staring at her uncle excitedly. "Do you mind going outside and feeding the animals and putting them to bed?" Uncle John asked "ok, as long as I get to stay up and watch tv till 10!" Lily replied "Lily! You can stay up till 9:30 at the latest!" Said uncle John with his arms folded "hmmm, fine!" Lily moaned "here's a list of the things that you need to do, ok!" Uncle John replied handing Lily the list. As Lily went out side she looked at the list on what to do, "feeding the animals and then put them to bed, let's feed the chickens and then put them in their coop first" Lily said to her self. Lily walked over to the chicken pen and threw in some seeds "eat up little chickens!" Lily said to the chickens. Just as Lily finished feeding the cows and putting them in the barn she heard a voice "hi" said the voice. Lily turns around to see a 16 year old boy, "err....hi" Lily said "who are you?" The boy asked "I'm Lily! Who are you?" Lily replied "I'm Danial, but my friends call me Danny or Dan" Danial smiled, Lily shivered because she didn't put a jacket on and it was freezing outside "you look cold" Danny said "well na!" Lily said rolling her eyes "hmmm, Why are you here Lily?" Danny asked taking his jacket off and rapping it around Lily "my dad was an alcoholic and druggy and used to abuse me" Lily replied "that still doesn't answer my question, WHY are you here?" He said walking her back to the house "I called childline on my dad and he got arrested and I had nowhere to stay so my uncle took me home" Lily mumbled "who your uncle?" Danny asked "John, he looks after this farm" Lily smiled "ohh I know him, my dad is his boss. This is my dads farm" Danny smiled looking at Lily.

Please comment and tell me what you think
Thanks - lily_littlewolf