Should I Tell Her?

Nicki POV

Aubrey and I walk up and down the halls on the last day for seniors. I normally wouldn't hang out like this but I was waiting for Beyoncé to finish her final. "So, we're graduating next week?" "Yeah, we are. Your point?" "Well, it all went by so fast. I missed out on a lot of stuff I really wanted to do, but I'm not about to leave her without doing this first. " Drake pulls me to him and kisses me. I try to push him off , but his grip is too tight. "What the fucking hell?!" I feel two arms go between us and push us apart. I look to see Beyoncé mad as hell. I look in her eyes and see flames. "What the fuck you doing kissing on this Vaseline colored as nigga for?", she yells. "He kissed me! I tried to push him off but he wouldn't let me go !" "Nicki baby, we both know you wanted it.", Drake says. "I didn't want shit !I don't even like your emotional ass like that! I only talked to you because I felt sorry for you!" "Come on Nicki. I know you don't mean that. Baby I promise you i could fuck you way better than this bitch ever could," he says.

"Before I can say anything back, Beyoncé speaks up, but she sounds different, like more blunt and aggressive.

Beyoncé POV

I know damn well this nigga ain't said what think he said. Sasha has been begging me to beat his ass for months,  and I'm going to let her. I believe Nicki, but when this was all over I was going to have to make it up to her. Focusing back on Drake, I let Sasha have the spotlight.

Sasha POV

"You pussy ass nigga! Don't nobody want your limp cocktail sausage! Now you got two seconds to get the fuck outta here before I -" I feel someone pull on my arm. Its Nicki with tears in her eyes.  Dammit, I'm supposed to be a thug. She got me feeling all mushy. "Please don't do this Beyoncé! You know what Principle Rashad said! If you fight you'll get put out and won't walk!" I freeze at Nicki's words. I couldn't do that to Bey. Even though I hated this nigga, I wanted to see my girl walk. When she walks across that stage, I walk across that stage. I wanted her to be successful. Her wins were my wins. I nod and walk away.  Thank you Sasha. Yeah, whatever. You owe me bitch. I go into the bathroom and lock myself in a stall letting Beyoncé get back in control.

Nicki POV

I kick Drake in the dick and run after Beyoncé. I enter the bathroom to see Beyoncé coming out of a stall looking distant. I hold out my arms and she walks right into them.  I get worried. What's wrong with my baby? She was mad as hell just a few minutes ago now she's crying in my arms. "I wanna go home." I nod, as she hands me her keys.

Beyoncé POV

I stare out the window as Nicki drives me home. She was scared to death of what happened at the school. She didn't look at me once on the ride to my house. How can I explain what happened? What am I supposed to say? Hey babe I have an alter ego that can control my body when it wants to and appear and disappear at will. She'd think I was crazy. But what if she is understanding. Is it possible that she could be going through what I'm going through? My thoughts fade as I slowly drift to sleep.

Nicki POV

I hadn't seen anything like what happened to Beyoncé since I was in 9th grade and Roman made his debut when I was about to get beat up by a group of junior girls. I felt so scared after. I cried all that night. Maybe if I tell her my story I can help her. The worst she could do was call me crazy and leave me, and if she can't accept me the way I am,then she isn't the one for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is late. I hate college. I should just enlist so I can get that money.

What do y'all  think about what Drake did?

Nicki's Reaction

Beyoncé's Reaction

Sasha's Reaction?

Until Next Time

-YS