ii. JENMIN

°DISGUISE A
BURNING HEART

HIS eyes followed the brunette that drunkenly danced her way through the crowd to get another drink. he longed to pull her in his arms after years of not seeing her, everyday is a torture.

"a glass of tequila please," she smiled at the bartender, trying to stand up properly with her head spinning.

"right away ma'am," his haw clenched at the way the bartender took her order despite her being clearly drunk already.

still, she didn't notice the stare someone has been giving her as she paid more attention to the glass of bubbling liquid in front of her. in one go, she drank it all ignoring the dizziness it's giving her.

"one more please," she hiccups.

the bartender gladly gets her another one as she tried leaning on the counter to prevent her body from falling off.

"here ma'am," the bartender gave yet another glass of drink to her.

jimin couldn't stand it anymore and stopped her from reaching the glass. she responded a glare and pushed his hand away.

"jennie, that's enough," he said, grabbing her hand once again. "you're drunk, let's go."

"go away," she whined, weakly pulling her arms from his grasp.

"no," he said and dragged her away from the counter.

"leave me alone jimin," she pushed him away, taking her hands away successfully this time.

"i'm taking you home," he said.

"no, let me finish my drink," she said and staggered back to the drink left on the surface. "hey!"

before she could reach it, he already grabbed and drank all of it and left a cash before dragging her out of the bar.

he had wanted to see her all those months but he did not expect seeing her in her current state. and flirting with other guys.

"what is your problem jimin?" she struggled to make him let go but he wasn't giving her the freedom to. "let me go you idiot!"

"i'm taking you home and you're staying until you sober up," he said as he pulled her to get inside the car.

"you're not the boss of me!" she yelled at him after he slammed the car door on her face.

"no i'm not but i was once your boyfriend," he muttered. "i'm still responsible for you no matter what happens."

he walked around and went in his car after and was about to start the engine when he noticed she didn't put on her seatbelt yet.

"don't touch me," she slapped his hand and put on the seatbelts.

he sighed and sat back in silence.

"look, i'm sorry but there's no way i'm letting you go back in there full of drunk people," he glanced at her displeased expression.

"don't you have better things to do?" she snapped. "thank you for your concern but i can perfectly take care of myself."

"i know," he said.