On The Road To God Knows Where.

"Ari, wake up.." Someone whispered in my ear. I rolled over hopping the voice would go away.

"Ari, cmon wake up." The voice started to get annoyed at my lack of enthusiastic awakening. Oops. 

When i refused to wake up on the third call, i felt a pair of hands on my back pushing me. Nope, not this time. I rolled over on my back, onto my elbows.

" Im awake im awake jeez." I said , my voice thick with sleep. "Finally, i thought i would have to push you off the bed again." My very pregnant sister said. I roll my eyes and run a hand through hair, which probably resembles a birds nest right now. I look over to see my sister was still here.

"Can i help you?" I ask with sarcasm. "No, but mom said to be ready by 2 , we're going somewhere." She stated matter-of-factly. 

"Where are we going?" I ask. "Somewhere." She said with an irritated tone.

"Gosh i wouldnt have figured that out." I say under my breath. I didnt say it low enough because my sister gave me look that could be out of sisterly love, I guess. 

"Amelia, how am i supposed to get ready if youre still here?" I say with weariness. Without a word she left. Great, im probably gonna get an ear full from mom about how  " Pregnant women are sensitive" and how i  should "be more considerate of her feelings." 

With a sigh i heaved myself from my bed to the bathroom and started out the beginning of a slendid morning (sarcasmmm). 

        Showering was one of my favorite things to do, you ponder about life while making yourself smell like a human being. I wash my hair , sing, rinse, more singing, conditioner, leave in conditioner, shave , wash body, rinse hair, and finish up my amazing (not really) performance. I shimmy into my room while making up lyrics that dont make any sense. I pull out todays outift, a nice flowy tank top, shorts, and some sandals. Accessories? Since we will be outside i think some sunglasses are called for, and since were travelling into the great unknown, might aswell take a small bag to keep my money and extra stuff in. I do basic makeup. Some natural eyeshadow, mascara , and eyeliner lining my water line making my light brown eyes seem more prominet. Some chapstick and lotion and im ready for the day. (Ari's outfit ~ http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=125361765 ) 

        Arriving into our humble lving room where we bond over the day and gush over what we did !! Just kidding, we usually watch some "reality" tv show. I notice Amelia's not here so i get to have some tv time to myself (woot woot). I end up watching some show about a mediium from Long Island. I always wondered if all that stuff is actually true or do they plan the whole thing out. If they do then its pretty convincable. The one and only man in my life is sleeping soundly in his wittle bed next the window. I take some pictures of my dog before the camera makes a sound waking him . He comes over and lays his head on m leg. I know what he wants but he wont get it. He makes a whining sound and puts his paws on the couch , trying to get on.

        "Riko no!" I say as i try to push the heavy dog off. He wont budge. Crap. If they see him on the couch they will blame me. I jump off the couch and head to the kitchen for doggie treats.

"Riiikooo." I coo as i wave the baggie around. His floppy ears perk up and hes wagging  his tail. He jumps off the couch excitingly and almost knocks me over. 

After he had his treat he resorts back to his bed and i resort back to the couch. Its hot, boring, and uneventful. 

'So much for summer.' I think. I look at my phone and its barely 12:30. And i have a text. Its probably the phone company to say the bill has been payed. I open it. Call me a white girl if you may but every girl has her best friend, Lisa just happens to be mine. Well more like my sister. I "adopted " her back in 7th grade when she was new. Every since then we've been like salt and pepper, good on its own, better together. We havent decided who is salt and who is pepper but thats for another day.

      L: Hey baebae , wyd?

        I smile and shake my head and reply back

        A: Heyy, and nothing really .-. you?

She texted back not a minute late

        L: Watching my sister obsess over some guys that are coming to town. I have to take her and i have an extra tix . Wanna go ?

        A: Hell yeahhh. Even if i dont know them.

        L: Haha same. It called 'MAGcon" i think.

        A: MAGcon ?? ive heard of that. Girls at school like them.

        L:Mehhhh

        A: lol Ikkk

        L: She keeps trying to get me to know their names omg no hep

        A:lmao hep? Are you Esteban from Suite Life of Zach and Cody ? XD And come over its boringgg

        L: Lol yes i am ESTEBAN JULIO RICARDO MONTOYA DE LA ROSA RAMIREZ  and okeeey see ya in a bit.

        A: OMfg how do you even remember that??

        L: I didnt i used Google.

        A: Typical

        L:Heyyyy

        A:Still love ya

        L:You better cx Im hereee

                Riko started barking that second. Lisa walked in and flung herself on the couch. 

"So , hep ehh??" I say teasingly. "Oh hush it you!" She said as she flung a pillow in my direction and narrowly missing my head.

        "Psh fail ." I say as i nail her in the head with a dog toy. " Heyyyy! This means warrr!" She proclaimed in a commanding voice. i laughed and shook my head. That afternoon was spent having pillow wars and sandwhiches with dorritos stuff in them with a side of oj. Lisa had to go because she had babystting. Mom came home around that time and said it was time to go. I woke up Amelia and we were on the road to God knows where.