Part 9

Armaan was sitting in his apartment going through some random files of office.He had come to Australia 4 months ago in order to find Ridhima out he found out about her University He went there and got to know that nobody knew about herand where she is.He had hired 15 detectives for this work in these 4 months and still he was not able to get any information about her.
Suddenly his phone buzzed he answered the call immediately seeing the caller.
"Hello"
"Sir I got to know about Mrs Malik she is living in Adelaide.I will book the tickets I have address of her we can then leave in morning for there."
"No We would leave right now"
" but sir"
" no but just book the tickets of the earliest flight we would go just now"
"Sir its too late"
"Do as I said!!!"
"Ok"
Hearing that Armaan ended the call and quickly got up grabbed his jacket from the couch in living room he rushed out of the apartment.

Next Scene
Adelaide
A girl in shot knee length frock was moving in the small rented room. She was a pregnant lady her baby bump was showing she had prepared up some noodles and had put them inside the bowl when the door bell rang.Wondering who might be but then thinking it to be a new friend and neighbour she got would have come to ask about her.
But opening the door her eyes grew wide seeing the person standing in-front of her.She felt numerous emotions passing through her.Her eyes turned watery she tried to look away from his eyes when she saw a person behind him and she grew conscious of her attire and tried to pull down her frock.Seeing her He went ahead and asked the man to go now.
Armaan had reached Adelaide with in 3 hours the flight from Sydney to Adelaide was of 2 hours and 10 minutes andd rest of the time he had directly searched for this one room apartment in the local streets of the city and reached over here along with the detective.He locked the door behind and saw her she was pregnant and somewhere he knew who would be the father he could feel his eyes softening with just the thoughts of being a father and a anger he had for so much months seemed fading but as he saw her eyes which were watery and all he could see was her longing.He looked away and just to make sure his doubt is right he viewed the whole house and seeing the things empty the furniture was too less it was only a bed and a small chair and table which had water there was a open kitchen and he moved to a small mini size refrigerator and opened it and seeing it empty once again a gush of anger passed through his veins.and he started cleverly in a taunting manner
"Mrs.Malik"he stopped before starting again."Am right am I?"seeing her eyes filling with more tears as earlier fall down.
"Armaan please"
She said hiccuping in between and looked down crying.
"No Ridhima this is the limit"he spoke startling her with his tone and as she looked up being scared he saw him banging the cabinets hardly of kitchen not finding anything useful.
"I couldn't work and couldn't earn since u see my condition"she said pointing her eyes on her belly.she continued once again "I am getting a small amount from government because of no source of income and I had to save it too just for my baby"she said firmly each word as she could see it hurt him and she wanted to do that because he did not come to her.
"You don't need to this Baby is mine and I will take care of my baby"he said taking out his phone from his pocket.
"Oh!Mr Malik how are you so sure??this baby  might not be......"Before she could complete
"Enough"He roared with anger."NOT A SINGLE WORD!!!!!! U know what Ridhima I trust you...."as those words were out she felt a guilt gripping through her veins not even knowing why. "Unlike you"He said in such a hoarse voice that she was left stunned.
"Now Have those noodles I will order something healthy for you after having it I need to talk you something important, Go!"He said as she hurried her feet slipped and before she could fall she saw him holding her and stared deeply in his eyes and Armaan also stared back at her.She felt his hands around her and a current passed through her veins.She gasped with close proximity and as she opened her lips she felt his breath caring her lips she had yearned so much for these lips against her and as she could a pool of love in his eyes she bend her eye lids and both felt their lips switched together and they kissed each other hungrily.

I am dedicating this update to Nishita
Yaar so good nishi like one true gem you waited so patiently
Well now I want some suggestion guys I want to end this FF soon because more Problems on their life will become a daily soap which i update after months.😉😉
Now tell me ending it in few more parts this is what I thought I already started it ahead on someone's request it was of three parts only  but now  I don't want to pull it more and make you guys bore.
Well dear gimme honest reviews I am really bored and for continuation I do have Shades of life which would be a romantic story.