Part 11

He let out a gasp as he saw her bare back she immediately turned around and the energy and the desire Armaan had tried hard to hold back came flooding back as her robe was untied and her cleavage area was bare and the robe was carelessly drawn on her body as it covered her breasts and her legs were also bare as the robe reached up to her upper thighs she gasped as she saw Armaan scanning her with his gaze before she could do anything Armaan grabbed her moving ahead and pushed her to wall as he captured her lips.she let out a loud moan she felt his hands moving on her bare  body crazily.Their kiss turned even more hotter as Ridhima  pushed her tongue inside her mouth and explored his mouth and scratched his back aimlessly as she craved for more.Armaan took a sharp breath as he came out of the kiss and seeing the opportunity Ridhima tried to go as she doesn't want to go overboard before confession and as he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer again.She put her hand around his neck and moving ahead put her face closer to his cheeks as she felt him kissing just around her neck and whispered "Get freshen up and come in room I want to talk first"getting her point he nodded his head as he left a kiss on her neck backing away pecking his cheek softly she moved out of the washroom.

As Armaan came out he saw her sitting near the table with dinner.she looked up at him nodding his head at her as he suddenly felt hungry.he settled himself beside her she was just wearing a casual dress having straps on shoulders and beneath them were shorts of denim.she forward him the morsel as she started to feed him and Armaan heart swelled with so much love and affection.he felt everything just perfect as after Ayra everything has been too good for them.Armaan and Ridhima might not have been, too much close but their presence was the most important thing for them.They knew they seemed a happy couple but inside their was a thing that lacked in their relationship and that's a thing which is important to be said as a normal husband wife.Armaan and Ridhima had dinner after which Ridhima left to dump the dishes and meanwhile Armaan settled the bed to sleep.She came in and saw him sitting relaxing his back with bed post as a genuine smile was playing on his lips with eyes closed.she also smiled and smirked with the thought of wicked idea played in her mind she quickly went and  settled herself onto him startling him with her actions.He looked at her shocked  when she chucked and hugged him putting her head on his shoulder she spoke "Armaan I know I committed a big big mistake by just taking abrupt decisions without even informing you I wonder if u weren't there how  I would have managed I am thankful to you for making me realise my mistake and again accepting me as your wife.Actually after dad's death I tried to connect you a number of times but every time some or other thing came up.I was  just too much shaken after knowing that I am expecting and I just wanted to tell you and my emotional condition was high I couldn't make up a proper decision and di said you might be over me and did the same as you did with her or anything Armaan and this shook me badly she was so nice to me that I couldn't decipher she might be just taking revenge from us.I am sorry but truly I want to live with you here forever.with you with my baby and my family."She finished and then looked up to find him looking away she got scared a bit that he might not be wanting same.but he spoke staring into empty space.
"Ridhima I love you and that's a thing that can't be changed I would always love you the same way forever.but If every time someone try to make us apart this lack of trust will persist?Is tarhan tou koi bhi kbhi bhi hum dono ko juda kr skta hai agr tum mjhpe trust nhi kroge tou is rishta ka Matlab hii khatam hojata hai.me nahi chahta k aese dubara ho r us tym Ayra bhi ye sab kuch dekhe.me chahta Hun k tum Mjh pe bharosa kro.tou btao Ridhima........."He looked straight into her eyes"kroge bharosa?" Hearing him she immediately nodded her head and said "Armaan me vada Martin Hun Me tum pe pura bharosa krungi hmesha r kbhi bhi shaq nhi krungi "Armaan smiled and hugged her figure and kissed her close eye lids and she blushed as he moved further down as they both had a soulful kiss.It was just perfect moving out of the kiss he pushed her on the bed as he himself came over.Armaan left wet  kisses on  her face and his hands moved on her figure as he freed her off the shirt and he trailed the wet kisses onto her neck and shoulder line and kissed her bare arms as he he moved the strip of her inner wear down and grabbed her boobs in his hands and kissed them hungrily over the bra as the bra went completely wet with his kisses then he opened the hook of her bra and quickly detangled her from the bra and quickly took one of her boob in his mouth as smooched one with his hand and he repeated the process with other one and left her body and himself laid beside her panting and spoke"I missed you"She looked at her side on his face and just took a turn and settled herself on him and then sat straight with each leg either side of his body.and very casually said"I missed you too"and moved on him and again captured his lips and they kissed each other hungrily.and they both made immense love satisfying their desire and finely after their separation they are once again made as one.

It was a fine day in Malik Mansion and specifically a Sunday.Ayra was off 6 months now and Muskaan was also expecting her first baby.Early morning Armaan Ridhima were sleeping with their baby as it was Sunday they get up late.Armaan was on left side facing the right side as his hands held Ridhima securely through her waist and Ayra was ahead of Ridhima as Ridhima securely held her.The family just looked perfect and  Ayra feeling hungry woke up and looked either side of her and finding her mommy she tried to kick her mommy so to get her desired thing.But as she failed as her legs were yet too small to hit her.she took side and just put her full hand on her mommy's face.
And a loud voice echoed in silently room as Ridhima woke up shocked and as Armaan looked over from her and seeing Ayra hand still on her mommy's face he understood and burst out In laughter.Gaining her composure with his laugh Ridhima removed her hand from her face and moving the other side smacked Armaan."Arey yaar Mene Kya kiya?? Mara tou Ayra ne na!!!" He said getting up from bed before his dear wife attack him with more smacks."Ayra baby come to me"he said in order to go on her side.as soon Armaan took Ayra she cried hardly."Oh Ayra what happened baby??" He said astound as this is the first time she cried in his arms.and he looked at Ridhima as he cooed her in his arms to make her silent.
"Armaan give her to me she is just hungry..... and she is big girl now she knows who can feed her haina baby"she took Ayra in her arms as giving her Ayra Armaan sat beside them.he kept on staring at Ayra while Ayra getting her mother  feed kept on looking at her mischievously with corner of her eyes.and she moved her hand up as in order to touch her father and he moved closer as she moved her small hands on his face and Armaan kissed her knuckles.And after Ayra was done with her feed she adjusted her clothes and made her burp and made her sit on Armaan's tummy and seeing this angel clapped her hands and poked her fingers on Armaan's face and ears laying on him.Ridhima herself went to freshen up and while having a shower she could listen angel endless giggles and knew the father daughter duo is totally and very much happy.After Shower Armaan gave Ayra to Ridhima and himself left to get fresh.
And Ayra and Ridhima moved downstairs as she had to go to kitchen she saw Billy and Ananya sitting on couch having coffee before breakfast.seeing them Ayra chirped and made voices which took their attention and  both looked over to see them coming.
"Ayra!!!!"both said simultaneously as forward their hands to take her while Ridhima stood confused who to give as this would lead her in trouble and a war no world war would be started.As she was still thinking who to give Ayra she suddenly felt her arms light and looked back to see Ayra already in arms of Rahul. "Ayra tou aaj mere paas aaj Sunday hai haina Ayruuu??"
Who clapped again in response hiding herself in her uncles embrace."Rahul muski so rae hai ???" Ridhima asked "Han wo so rae hai sari raat so nahi pae tou mene soucha aby soyi rhe" Rahul answered.
"Acha kiya Mom me kitchen me jarae Hun aaj special Kya hai in breakfast"
"Aalooo k parathe" both of the brothers said at same time and looked over to see Armaan coming.
Ridhima rolled her eyes moving to kitchen as Ananya Billy were busy playing with their darling grand daughter as they asked her to slap Rahul and hearing that Armaan said"oh mom thapar tou aaj Ayra ne Ridhima ko mara usko jagana k lye Haina Ridhima????" He deliberately spoke loudly " shut up Armaan"she shouted back from kitchen as all laughed and Ayra giggled they suddenly stopped laughing and Ayra looked at each face making her face open in an O.. seeing her reaction they again laughed.
This was how Their life was now.And their life continued to build new memories.