(1) I hope you guys can be friends.

Liza's POV-

Today I was at home and was beyond happy. It was Friday and surprisingly for the first time in forever, both of my assignments were done which is due on Monday.

I was laying on my stomach looking at the window in front of me. The curtains flew a little then rested then flew again and I don't know why it looked interesting. I was staring at it since the last ten minutes.

The sun was about to set and the orange rays were hitting my face. I closed my eyes feeling dreamy.

I was so bored and lazy, I didn't know what you do so I got up kicking my laziness off and headed to the bathroom.

After washing my face I felt somewhat fresh and awake so exited my room and went downstairs. I peeked to the room next to the kitchen and no one was there, as usual.

My parents are too busy with their business lives and my only elder brother David,  with his friends. He, being an overprotective brother, himself is a player. He hardly stay nights at home kind of boy. I can never understand him. I love him sometimes.

While me, I live in my own little world, my school, best friend Emily, Netflix and food. Whenever I feel sad or depressed or something like that, I call or visit Emy as she's the only one who understands me. She's daily dealing with her wholly screwed up family and it's more screwed up than mine.

Her mother and ever increasing fathers. I think it's enough to explain.

But still, she stays jolly and cheerful, always having fun. Only I know what she's going through everyday. And the vice versa.

Sometimes I keep wondering what is life all about. No one cares, not even those who you call parents or family. Right now for me, it's just Emily and for her, it's just me. We are everything for each other.

I shrugged and decided to make sandwiches for myself.

Food is bae.

After some time, it was prepared, so I went up, back to my room. Biting on the sandwich, I opened my laptop to watch Netflix as its my favorite hobby while eating.

After finishing it, I decided to call Emily.

"Wassuppppppp-" I jerk my hand away from my ear as I heard her sharp voice squealing. Not that it's the first time, she does this everytime and I'm still not used to it.

"Nothing much, and you'd care about my ears, you know?" I say calmly and she snorts.

"Watcha doing? This shitty assignments are eating my head Lizzie." She whines again and I shake my head.

"I'm done with them, by that way." I laugh waiting for her to yell at me.

"I know bitch you didn't tell me I would've completed with you I HATE YOU FOR THAT!" She screams and I smirk.

"Well, miss you were hanging out with Joe at that time, so you don't have the right to blame me." I snicker and she tries to say something but fails sighing.

"Mhmph, fine see you, gotta complete."

"Haha goodbye!"

~

"My best friend is coming over for dinner, can you please clean this mess up?" My mom complains and I roll my eyes.

Well, it's not only done by me. You have a son too.

"Yeah, fine." I sigh, starting to clean the living room. It was indeed messed up and looked like a dump yard.

"I'll prepare dinner." She said and walked towards the kitchen.