~Sleep Over~ LS pt 2 (Charlotte X Kevin = Kevlotte) [One shot!]

Song: Nightcore- Run on Love

Kevin's POV

"Sleep well Charlotte" I put a blanket on her and tucks her in.

I smile while looking at her cute and angelic face, I notice that she is smiling.

I hold her head and seems like she's fine just a little hot but fine.

I'm glad that I'm the one who spend the night with her so I could take good care of her,she's my best friend and my crush.

I felt myself blush and think that maybe i should tell her how I felt but no maybe she doesn't like me back..

I know I would risk our friendship if I do that.

I put a blanket on the floor and put some pillows too so I can sleep.

To be honest in okay sleeping on the floor ,I don't wanna sleep to far from her since she's sick.

I lay on the floor and take a last look at her if she's comfortable on her sleep or if she's having a nightmare but seems like she's fine.

With that I lay on the floor and closed my eyes, let the darkness take me.

  ~Time skip! To morning!~

I felt the sunlight on my eyes that made me wake up and stretch my bones.

I take a look at Charlotte and saw that she's still asleep.

'She's so cute'

I stand up and goes to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us both.

I figured that she need to eat something that allow her to feel better and it should be delicious for my Charlotte.

The best option is to make chicken soup.

I started cooking and add some of my touch to the chicken soup so it would taste even more delicious.

When I was done I put the soup on two bowls and wait for her to wake up from her beauty sleep.

Charlotte's POV

I smell something on the kitchen, I open my eyes and take a peek.

I look at the floor and there's a blanket and some pillows.

'Did he really sleep on the floor??'  I ask myself mentally.

I shrug and stand up a bit dizzy that made me remember that I'm still sick since last night.

To be honest I kinda like being sick cause that made Kevin sleep here and insist to take care of me but I kinda hate it too cause of this dizziness.

I slowly walk my way to the kitchen and saw Kevin on a chair in the kitchen table.

I try to be stealthy and when I'm behind him.

"Boo!!" I try to scared him and it work! It made him jump and look at me with a smile.

"Morning!" I giggle and  sat next to him.

"Morning Sleeping beauty"

I blush on what he said but try my best not to blush.

"Did you sleep, okay?"

I nod happily "yup!"

"Heh good, here eat this" he gave me a bowl filled with soup.

"Thanks! What kind of soup it this??"

"Your welcome and its chicken soup its good for some one that is currently sick like you so I figure this will be our breakfast"

"Oh okay " I take a full spoon on the soup and blew it so it won't burn my tongue.

"Careful its hot"

"Not hot as you" I whisper to myself and out the spoon on my mouth.

'Wow amazing! It taste really good his such an amazing chef' I thought

"What did you said??"

"Oh I said that no- Oh nothing! I j-just said" I started panicking trying to think of something and I can feel myself blushing even more "that your t-the s-soup taste a-amazing!, y-yeah that's right"

"Okay? Thanks by the way I added some of my touch to it so it would taste like what you said" he smile and continue to finish his soup.

"Y-yeah no problem" I smile nervously and continue to finish my soup too.

'Phew I'm safe! For a minutes there I thought I'm caught'

Soon me and Kevin finish our soup and he stand up, take the two bowls and put it on the sink and he starts washing them.

"Hey Kevin thanks for taking care me and made breakfast for me I really appreciate it" my tone sounds sincere and honest.

"Anything for you Charlotte plus I can't leave you here with this condition especially your alone"

"Your sweet, that's why I love you" I whisper the last one while smiling.

"That's why you love??"

'Oh Shoot he heard it! Not again!!'

My blush grew even more than earlier (if that's possible) as I try to think of a word to cover it up.

"I said that's why I love you! N-no! I m-meant I love your cook!"

'I totally slip up!! I'm freaking the hell rn I just said it I said that I love him! Oh no this will ruin our friendship!'

I was freaking out, I didn't realize that Kevin is in front of me.

I felt our lips touch each other, I'm now a blushing mess and saw there's a blush? On his face too?

"I love you too"

"Y-you love me?"

He nod and scratch the back of his head "actually yeah I love you for the longest time, I was just afraid that you might reject me"

I hug him and he hugs back " I love you too but I was scared that it might ruin our friendship and I might lose you..."

I felt myself cry 'its true I'm always afraid to tell the truth I don't wanna lose him..I just can't'

He hugs me tightly but not that tight to hurt me "shh there's no need to be scared anymore I'm here I'll never leave you, no matter what happens"

"Promise??"

"Promise" he wipe my tears away.

With that day forward, they always visit the other ones house , they were always stuck together like glue.

They finally have a happy ending, they promise to each other that they'll love one another and will never be scared to show how you really feel...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never be too Afraid to show how you really feel about someone.

You'll regret things that you didn't do to that person when its too late when he/she is already with someone else...

Sure its risky cause it might ruin something like your friendship.

if they accept it then your one lucky guy to have the girl from your dreams.

But if not then its there lose that they let someone perfect as you to slide from their hands...you deserve someone better than them.

(Hope ya all enjoy bye)

~Nick😎