~Girlfriend?!?~💤Soriel part 2📙 (AT sans x AT toriel) [Oneshotl

(part two! Btw just asking I can make a lemon on the next Part?? )

Song: Nightcore: Everytime

AT sans POV

I continue to watch over tori, I hold her head with my hand and looks like the fever almost done!

I sigh in relief but she haven't woke up...i look at the time it's been 2 hours??

I've beginning to worry again...when I heard a voice.

"hello is anyone here??"

Unown voice and it's a girl oh it's the nurse she look at me and Tori .

"Oh my I'm so sorry that I wasn't here! Is your girlfriend alright??

I blush and tried to cover it using my hood.

"S-she's not my girlfriend... Yet" I whisper the last part smiling.

"oh my bad I didn't know what's wrong with your friend here if I may ask?? "

I felt annoyed on how irresponsible this nurse is! What if I weren't the one who carried Tori?! What will happened to her?!

I set aside the feeling and answers.

"She collapsed on the way to class and I have to carry her all the way here just to see that the 'responsible' nurse that Should be the one who took care of my friend was not ther"

I couldn't control myself on what I said but...it felt right for me.

I don't know what will I do if Tori would get worst if it wasn't treated fast.

I look at tori not wanting to see what's the nurse reaction or expression.

The nurse sigh in defeat and sadness.

"I'm.. So sorry.. I didn't mean to be absent in the time of need but.. I want to ask you how did you handle this by yourself??"

I look at her surprise that she didn't get mad at me from what I said she is older than me.

She just stand there with a smile waiting for me to answer.

"I-its cause I... I don't know.. Somehow my instincts...came to me?? "

I was confused I don't know what i did and why I know this things...

I try to think as hard as I can about this but failed.

"Whatever it is..it came in handy and by the way if she doesn't feel better anytime soon take her home I'll be taking care of your teachers"

I nod "can I take her home now??"

"why yes I'll give the teacher's an excuse letter for the both of you, this is my way for apologizing for being a irresponsible nurse"

I nod and carries Tori to the car and drive safely to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open the door wandering my eyes around the house and seems to me there's no one home right now.

I head up stair to Tori's room and lay her there tucking her in.

I know Tori's room since we usually make homework and projects or just hanging out.

I sat on the edge of the bed and watch Tori on her sleep.

I started to read my pun book waiting for her to wake up.

She turn to me and hugs me, her head is on my chest hugging me waist.

I blush I tried to move but she whines "Don't.. Leave me.. Alone"

'She's sleep talking'

I put my book down and hugs her "Shh I won't leave you.. my queen no matter what"

___________________

Sorry it's too short! Oh plz answer my question btw thanks!

Hope you enjoy even though it's short bye for now! )

Nick~kun