MARRIAGE?!

Jungkook's P.O.V
When I got home, my parents told me I had an arranged marriage. I was beyond shocked. I thought they told me that they would give me a chance to win Taehee back.
"Eomma! What about Taehee?!" I exclaimed.
"Jungkook! Just get dressed, you will find out tonight" My dad said sternly.
I couldn't disobey my parents, I might disappoint them. Thus, I wore the suit that my mom gave me to wear.

After I got dressed, we drove to the restaurant. We went in and waited.
15 minutes later and they arrive. I saw 4 figures, 2 were men and 2 were women. A man and woman go inside, and they walk towards our table.
"Oh! The Min's" My mom walked towards I presume Mrs.Min.
The names sound so familiar and I instantly think of Yoongi hyung. But the girl I'm marrying can't possibly be Taehee right?! No...

Then as they were about to sit down, I see Jaebum hyung?! Beside him I see Taehee, holding his arm and laughing with him. My dad asks who Jaebum hyung is and he thought Jaebum was Taehee's boyfriend.
We all sit down and order food, while our parents are talking, I glare silently at Jaebum and Taehee.
Then, my dad's words come back in my head.
'Sorry, I thought you were her boyfriend. You both look so good together' My dad told them. After he said that I noticed Taehee blushed.
I was enraged, she loved Jaebum hyung so much already?!

Taehee's P.O.V

My dad cleared his throat.
"So Taehee and Jungkook, you're both probably wondering why you guys are here right?" My dad asked me and Jungkook. We both nodded.
"Well Elise, instead of Mark, Jungkook will be married to you" My mom announced.
"WHY?!" Me and Jungkook yelled in unison.
"This is Jungkook's punishment for leaving Elise, and Elise's punishment for not doing anything about it. Understood? Your wedding will be in a months time ok kids?" My mom said.

I was angry, but I had to follow my parents. So I nodded emotionlessly. After dinner I went outside for a bit.
"Why does fate have to bring me and Jungkook together again?" I sniffled. I feel somebody back hug me.
"Hehe, it brought us together at least" I turned around.
"Jaebum oppa...You always know how to make me happy" I smiled at him.
"Of course, why wouldn't I? I am your bestie" He said bestie in a girly voice. I giggled at him.
"Oppa, I think it's time to go already" I held his arm as we walked towards the van.

My parents and the Jeons were there.
"It was so good to see you guys again. Jungkook, you look very handsome now that you've grown up" My mom told him.
"Eomma, let's go" I nudge my mom a little.
"Alright, alright. Goodnight to you guys" My dad said.

We all went inside the van. I was a little tired so I put in one of my ear buds. I hear Jaebum clear his throat.
"Elise, I have something important to tell you tomorrow ok?" Jaebum oppa gave me a card.
'To: Elise
From: Jaebummie'
The card said in the corner.
"Read it tonight ok? Then see me at JYP Entertainment at 4 o'clock pm" I nodded at him.
"Arasso" I said.

It became late so Jaebum took us home. I wasn't budging though.
"Tae, why don't you go down? Your parents are waiting" Jaebum oppa asked concerned.
"Oppa...You like someone right?" I ask him, looking straight into his eyes.
"Yes...Look (Huehuehue)..." I cut him off.
"I'll get going. See you tomorrow" I said getting out of the van.
"Goodnight Elise..." Jaebum oppa said.

As I was going inside the house I got a phone call.
"Yeoboseyo?" I ask.
"MAKNAE AH! IT'S EOMMA!" I held the phone far.
"Mina unnie?! What happened to Sweetheart?!" I ask.
"We had a hiatus, now we're coming back. We're also going to finish that drama"I heard Mina unnie say.
"Jinjja?! OMO!" I exclaimed.
"We're meeting at JYP tomorrow" Mina unnie told me. (A/N:Forgive me, I forgot to mention you guys are under JYP Entertainment)
"Ok..." I hang up.

I go inside my room, and good thing I remembered the letter Jaebum gave me. I change into a cropped white sweater and leggings.

As I got comfortable on my bed, I opened the letter

'To the most beautiful girl that I have ever met...
Dear Taehee,
Hey, it's Jaebummie. You're probably wondering why I wrote this letter right? Well, listen carefully.
We were just kids when I fell in love with you, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I was scared that you would reject me and not pay any mind to me anymore, so I'm a coward. I didn't confess face to face because it would be too awkward, so I'm confessing through this letter.
I've always loved you and cherished our moments together. We've had ups and downs together, but we managed to pull through. I would like to be the man you love, so please do the honors, and be my girlfriend?
P.S:Give me your answer tomorrow.
Love, JB🌴'
I was brought to tears. Jaebum, I never realized you had feelings for me.

To be continued...