Shooting

Jungkook's P.O.V

Today we were shooting the drama at a real school me and Taehee used to go to together. But Taehee doesn't know that. I used to be Taehee's bestfriend since forever, protecting her from bullies until I had to leave with Yoongi-hyung. But now Taehee is back beautiful and angelic. (S/C) skin, (H/C) (H/L) hair, (E/C) eyes and sexy slender legs. I missed her so much, I just couldn't confess my feelings.

******

Your P.O.V
Today we are shooting the drama and we filmed in my old high school in Busan. I wore a different uniform that was cuter and cooler.

(Choice is yours)I wore high heeled converse to match and black knee high socks that is black with white lines at the top

(Choice is yours)
I wore high heeled converse to match and black knee high socks that is black with white lines at the top. Jungkook and Jimin wore the guy version and the others of course wore the same as us. I also let my hair down naturally.

When we first entered some girl students were squealing because 1. BTS at their school and 2. Jimin and TaeTae. The first shot was me walking along the hallway with me holding my books and the backpack was on my back. I was the schools most popular girl but I wasn't mean and snobby like the others. Then the schools two sweetest boys, Jungkook and Jimin came up to me and started to talk, chat. 

Later we go into our class and, they told me to stare dreamily at Jungkook, whilst Jimin is glaring at the poor boy. 

Our managers decided to treat us to food and we all went in the same van.
(Just to let you know the seating arrangement)
Jin RapMon (Newlyweds, 😂)
V  Jimin (For the VMin shippers)
Suga Mina (I have committed a Sina)
Me Jungkook (OMG)
J-Hope Min Li (HopeLi)
LeeAne Minzy (Linzy)
Kaira (Lonely child)

While we were still in the van I looked closely at Jungkook. 'Why does he look familiar? I feel like I've been in love with him for years and years' I thought.
"Hey Jungkook?" I asked.
"Yeah? What is it Taehee?"
"Have we ever gone to school or met each other before?"

*******

Jungkook's P.O.V
"Have we ever gone to school or met each other before?"
When Taehee said that it hit me like a bullet.
"Y-You r-remember?" I stuttered.

Gonna leave this as a cliff hanger. Let me guys know what you think will happen in the near future of Taehee and Jungkook.