• • • • • »»-------------¤-------------«« •第八章•»»-------------¤-------------««

»»-------------¤-------------««
•第八章•
»»-------------¤-------------««

"Here are the scans..if you look here you can slightly see your baby almost in the shape of a pea..
Hehe, You will go to the doctors every month, and they will watch and see if the baby is developing properly...
The 3rd appointment will most likely be a gender reveal if all things go smoothly..
Now is there anything you'd like to ask or say before I go? If not you should be free to leave.."
The kind female doctor explained in a gentle tone with a soft Pearly white smile plastered on her angelic feathers.

"T-thank you...and uh I would like to ask a quick question.."
"Sure go ahead!"
The woman's smile became bigger as she waited for the boy to ask his question.
"Hehe..u-uh I was w-wondering is there..is there any chance we could get a d-"
Jin was cut off when yoongi suddenly cut in
"DNA-uh d-dna test can we u-uh have one and s-see who the father is?.."
Yoongi coughs slightly in embarrassment but it quickly fades away as he looks at the doctor desperately.

"Um I'm sorry but there isn't a possible way you could have a DNA test this early..you will have to wait till the baby has arrived before you can get a sample.."
She said making all the boys sigh in slight disappointment but nod anyway.
"Well is that all the questions you boys had?.."
"Uh how long until you think the um...baby..will arrive?."
Namjoon spoke up gulping slightly,
"Hm well the amount of time until you give birth is usually around 8-9 months depending on the normality of the pregnancy."
She explained.

Namjoon nodded and sat down on the bed placing his hand gently on top of Jin's making the other stiff up a bit, slowly removing his hand from under the others placing it in his lap beginning to fidget;this action making the younger frown.
Jin looked around at the others before looking back up at the doctor,
"T-that w-will Be all.."
"All righty then! I'll take my leave, you boys have a nice day I wish you the best of luck with your new angel.."
She grinned, bowing before taking her leave out of the hospital room.

"B-bye.."
Jin said slightly stuttering, he is still having a hard time processing this whole predicament that they had somehow gotten their self wrapped up in.
"C-can you all..can you all just leave me alone to think for a second.."
Jin said placing his fingers at the bridge of his nose,
"Jin we-"
"JUST...just go please.."
Jin looked at all of them with frustration and sadness as his eyes began to water trying his best to keep his emotions together.

They just nod not saying a word, glancing back at jin one more time before proceeding to walk out the door the nurse had just went trough a moment ago.
Jin sighs placing his face in his hands as he finally let the tears stream down his face, he was scared, and he wasn't trying to hide the fact that he was terrified, but he just doesn't know what to think at this point.