Remebering

Love one thing life is another...................

Thomas pov*  Rincy is coming home today i'm happy that she is because i miss my best friend.. welll if she cam remember me i hope..me and Eric are on our way to go get her its been about two weeks so all the guys are happy thats she is coming home.

we made it to the hospital and we went towards the front desk and told the lady at the front desk to we are her to get Rincy. she looked up her name and said she all ready check out i asked by who?? the lady at the desk saide it was a girl with long bloned hair and blue eyes. i had to think for a minute.it was CLAIRE.

'' i walked out the hospital and called Joey ro le me know whats going on.

Hello??

hey dude. umm we have super bad news and we need to act fast on this on like really fast. i said quickly

What happen dude?. he asked

Claire took Rincy and she is not at the hospital they are gone. i said upset and worried.

well find her dude no time to waste just sitting there. you know what happened last time Rincy was with them we dont need her turning against us. thats another thing that we DONT need that right now. i will go get the other guys. and tell them whats up . and call us when you have an idea where Rincy and Claire and maybe even Sammtha. joey said.

So what we do now? Eric asked

look for them and im not giving up until i find rincy.

Rincys Pov* so your telling me that we have been best friends every since pre-k? i asked the girl with the long brown hair. her name was claire.

yeah we used to have sleep overs and all that stuff.she said with a laugh

claire i'm home. someone said walking in. it was a girl who looked like claire but had brown hair instead of bloned.

Hey you must be rincy i'm sammtha but you can call me sam. she said with a genuin smile.

Hi i said with a smile.

Thomas POV*

I  think i know where Rincy is. i told Eric.

where?

in whise ally that s where claire used to live.

well call the guys a lets head out that way. eric said

OK. the first person i called was Anthony 

Hello.

hey anthony tell the others that i know where Rincy is..i said quickly

ok, where is she dude?

she is at Whise Ally! i said

OK we will be there soon. anthony said and hung up

lets go eric. i mumbled

Rincys Pov

sammtha and claire was our childhood when everything started coming back to me

I Not there bestfriend

we are not like sisters 

these are the bitches that tried to kill me its all coming back

the boys i need to get out of here

should i still play it off

Rincy you ok. Claire asked

no you guys are not my bestfriends

well lock like someone got there merorie back

yeah 

i felt stronger and sammtha was coming at we i punched her against the wall 

how you like that. i asked

she wasnt able to get up but claire came to me but i gradded her head and snapped her neck.

bye bye clariey. i whispered

i looked over where smamtha was she was gone.

i walked out of the house just in time before it exploded in to fames with claires body in there.

i car pulled up behind me it was the guys the fist on to make it to me was anthony. he kissed me for a very long time.

i looked at him and smiled why the rest of the guys cheeredand whooed.

i missed you so much. anthony said

i missed you too

awwn now move its my turn. Eric said

eric hugged me . i know what your thinking rincy it not all over. someone said but it wasnt out loud

it was eric we can comunicate with or minds cool.

i let hie go and looked at him confused and said what you mean but i didnt say it ot loud

i will tell you later... he said

than the rest of the boys came in to a group hg and they took me home.

********************

yass about time i udated right...........yeah i been busy i will update tommrow but anyway Rincy has awesome powers bye snapping peoples neck and comnicating in the mind. what eles will she discover. will sammtha come back or nahhhhhh.lol ok guy thanks for reading vote and comment lovvvee uuu guys sooooome much. btw how prod are yo midnight red is getting biggggg they are in spain people thats great im so happy for the redheads who has been waiting to see them so happy for yall i bet they where awesome werent they...but they gotten soo big over the year it makes me pour out tear because they are in spain and soon other contries. anyway again thanks for reading and love you guys once again............... - in the land of la la........................