And the Battle begin's

SAVE THE ONE'S YOU LOVE AND DONT GIVE UP......

Rincys Pov,

waking up the next morning remebering no one is not here no one at all i'm alone i also have until saturday to get the boys back i forgotten that there is no one to help me so its going to be hard. but know first things first.

The Computer

i would use it to basicly track one of the guys phone but thats kinda to easy to hard. i word use my powers but i'm not that goood at using them but hey its worth a shot. 

i get on the computer and enterd the code so i can enter one  of the guys phone numbers and i had some luck i found where they were at. but my luck went down THE LOCATION WAS ENGLAND. i was now super super BEYOND pissed because how was i goin to get there i also need a pass port and some money so i can get plane tikcets were. thisis really going to be a pain in my ass.

 but i need to save my friends and my boyfriend so ineed to do what a girl need to do.

all i have to do is make a couple of calls and i will be good to go.

The First Call

 i called my Dad first so he can get me a plane ticket to England 

PHONE CALL Rincy and her Dad*

D: Hello?

R: hey dad its Rincy i need a huge favor.

d: whats up??

r: can u get me a plane ticket to England plzzzzzz

d: sure what is it for school and how long will you be staying?

r: yes for school and for about 3weeks

d: ok you should have a plane tonight he say through the phone

r: ok thanks dad luv ya

i hung up before he could say anything else. i went up stairs to pack most of my stuff and while i did that my dad texted me saying i leave in an hour. luckliy the airport is not that far

so i got a taxi to the airport and i was on my way..

*******

I didn't forget about u guys I was waiting to update and updating the rest of my stories and stuff so a lot of come back for some of the I was thinking about a updating a story a day so what u think comment! also comment on how im doing so far and ask me questions do be sacred I don't bite. maybe a little lol but heyy commment. anyway thanks for reading!!

Love y'all