Chapter 1

It had been a month since we had escaped the underground. Me, Sans, Asriel, and Toriel have started working on the old house I used to call home. Mettaton quickly became famous, so He, papyrus, and chara have there own house next door.

*Sans POV*
"Hey sweetheart, would you please hand me that toolbox?" I asked Y/N, while holding a board in place. "Here you go dad!" She put it beside me. "Thanks." I smiled at her and grabbed the hammer. I nailed the board into place. "One more hole covered, a few to go." I said to myself, getting off the step ladder. "Hey Sansy, would you come to the kitchen please?" I heard Toriel say. I smiled, and walked in.
Y/N handed me a slice of pie. "Tori, me, and Asriel decided to make you a pie! You know, to thank you for all your hard work!" Y/N smiled. "You have fixed up almost the entire house, uncle Sans!" Asriel smiled. "Aw, thanks!" I smiled, set the pie on the table, and hugged them both. "Now, how about we have pie for dinner tonight?" Toriel said, smiling. "Sounds good." I smiled back.

*Papyrus POV*
I was painting a wall in chara's room, chara on my shoulders helping. Mettaton walked in and smiled. "Looking great, Papy dear.." He leaned on the door frame. "Thanks hon." I smiled. Chara smiled at mettaton. "Thanks for helping me pick the color metta!" "Oh it was no problem darling! Light purple is your color." Mettaton smiled. I set Chara down. "Now I only need to go over it in a few spots, and then your room will be painted!" I smiled at chara. "Yes! Metta, will you please help me get my boxes?" Chara said excitedly. Mettaton laughed. "Of course." He took her hand and walked to the living room, where all the boxes were. I painted the last few spots, and then began to put the stuff up. I checked my phone. Sans had left me a message. "Hey bro, I know you all are busy with the move, but me, tori, and the kids are planning on exploring the town. We were wondering if you guys would like to join us. Text me back when you have some free time." I put my phone down, and finished cleaning up. Chara and mettaton came back in, and started unpacking chara's things. I washed the paint off my hands (hand bones?) and texted Sans back. "Sure, just let me know when bro. We are going to be busy for a bit, but we can make time." I set my phone down. It's going to take some time, but I think we will be able to get used to the surface...

Hey guys!

Sorry I was gone so long.

I am really bad at procrastinating, and once I figured out how I wanted the book to go, I just didn't have the motivation to write. I will try and work out some sort of schedule for updates. Also: as of now, the two books I will be updating are this one and Wasted Talent.

Thank you guys so much!

~NinjaGamerGirl333