Chapter 14

*Sans' POV*
After playing outside, we all decided to come inside and watch a movie. The kids were in the floor with pillows and blankets, while me, Tori, Paps, and Mettaton were on the two small couches. I leaned against Tori, and adjusted the blanket we were sharing. She smiled, and kissed the top of my head. "So, brother, have you heard of any intresting job positions?" Papyrus asked. "Not yet. There have been a few openings at restaurants and stores, though." I responded. "I see. I was curious because I am going to have to apply for a job soon." He explained. I nodded. "I'm proud of you, bro. You are doing a great job, even with the chaos of moving." He smiled. "Thank you, Sans." Mettaton leaned on Papyrus' shoulder, and he put his arm around him. "Are you tired?" He asked. "A little. Work was crazy today, and I was only there for a few hours." I nodded, and brushed some hair out of his face. He smiled, and returned to watching the movie. The kids were laying down, eating popcorn and talking quietly. I smiled, and yawned. "Would you like to go to bed, dear?" Tori asked me. "Nah, I'm good." I smiled.

*Y/N's POV*
"Okay, so popcorn or candy?" I asked. "Popcorn, definitely." Asriel smiled. "Except for the kernels getting stuck in my teeth. I hate that part." Me and Chara laughed. "What about you, Chara?" Asriel asked. "I prefer candy over popcorn, because of the kernels in popcorn." She smiled. "Oh come on, popcorn's better! Sure the kernels are annoying, but are you going to let that stop you from enjoying it?" Asriel smiled. "Yes." Chara said with a small laugh. Asriel rolled his eyes and I laughed. "You're such a weirdo, Chara." He said, and then reached for the popcorn bowl. "I know." She smiled and ate from her box of chocolate candies.

*Time skip a few hours, Sans POV*
Me and Paps were washing dishes, while Tori and Mettaton talked and drank tea. "Hey Paps, are you letting Chara stay over?" Sans asked. "If it is okay with you, Toriel, and the kids. Me and Mettaton have a few errands to run." Paps said while scrubbing a plate. "Hey Tori, would it be okay for Chara to stay over?" I asked Tori without taking my eyes off of the dishes. "Of course, Sans. Me and Mettaton are going to run by the dollar store really quick, alright?" Tori responded as she stood up and found her purse. "That's fine. Just don't stay out too late, alright?" I smiled. Tori kissed the top of my skull. "Alright, dear. Ready to go, Mettaton?" Toriel asked, heading for the door. Mettaton followed her. "Of course!" He said as the door shut. The room was now quiet, all except for the sound of the water splashing in the sink and the sponges cleaning the dishes. "Has Y/N been doing any better?" Papyrus asked quietly. "I wish I could say she has been. She's been eating less and working more. Asriel has told us a few times that she has been staying up late on her computer, and that she would most likely stay up all night if he didn't get her to bed." I explained, focusing on a dish. "Are you worried?" Papyrus questioned as he began drying the dishes. "Of course I am worried, bro. I have asked her a few times if something is wrong at school, or if work has been really crazy, but she always avoids the question." I sighed. "Well then we know she takes after you." Papyrus smiled, trying to lighten up the mood. I chuckled. "I guess you are right. I'm probably not setting a good example." "You are setting a great example, brother. Y/N takes after you quite a bit, and I see your best qualities in her. You just need to try to be a little more open. While I know that is difficult, just know that I am here for you, brother." Papyrus said, handing me the dish towel. I drained the water and dried my hands. "Thanks, Paps. That means a lot."

~NinjaGamerGirl333