New Beginnings Part 1

Sorry I forgot to post a chapter yesterday. Hope everyone will enjoy this one! 

With Stella and Brandon

The two of them walked nervously around Solaria while holding hands. They were sort of anxious about meeting her parents, considering the news they had to tell them. Since they weren't entirely sure and wouldn't want to give King Radius and Luna a heart attack for nothing, Stella had come up with a plan.

"It's easy, you'll keep my parents busy while I make sure. After that we'll tell them if we are indeed pregnant." She had told Brandon before they left Alfea and he had given her a funny look.

"And how exactly am I supposed to 'keep your parents busy'?" He had asked her with raised eyebrows and she had given him a smile.

"I don't know, make jokes, tell them about our wedding plans, anything." She had said rather impatiently.

"Okay, then. I'm not sure that's gonna get me many points with them, though." Seeing how nervous and unsure he looked, Stella had given him a reassuring smile.

"Hey, we're already past that phase when my father hated you. He's like your biggest fan now and he's really excited about the wedding." She had excitedly told him and his eyebrows had been raised higher.

"My biggest fan?" He had questioned and she had nodded.

"Yep. You two get along well and even if you didn't, you're my fiancée, so you'll have to do this for me. For us." She had said more firmly, her hand resting on her stomach by the last statement.

"And people think that you're not smart." He had commented after sighing in defeat. Against what many thought, Stella was actually a very clever person and she always knew exactly how to convince him to do crazy things.

"I knew that I could count on you." She had said with a huge smile after he had given in. "Can you believe that we might actually be on the road to become parents?" She had changed the topic and a smile had come to his face.

"Yeah, it seems so unbelievable." He had commented with a faraway look, images of the two of them with a child crossing his mind.

"Do you think we're ready?" She asked for his opinion, wanting to make sure that they were truly together in this, in case her suspicions came to be true.

"I think we are, we've talked about having children before and, though we decided to start trying only after we got married, this is okay, for me." He had said truthfully and her heart had stopped beating so fast with anticipation and fear. A relaxed smile came to her face when she added in her own opinion.

"I feel the same, I've always wanted children and I think that this is a great opportunity for us. If it's true, I will be happy." They had smiled at each other then before leaning in for a soft kiss.

"We should get going." He had said once they had broken apart and she had nodded. So, they had taken each other's hand before she had used her magic to teleport them to Solaria.

"Here we are." Stella said once they arrived at the palace gates and both stared nervously at them.

"Stella!" An excited Luna had exclaimed once she came out of the palace wearing her usual blue gown. King Radius followed her with a smile as he looked at his daughter and future son-in-law.

"Good afternoon mother, father." The princess greeted them formally before she hugged her mother and then her father. Brandon stayed behind rather awkwardly until Luna decided to hug him while Stella was hugging Radius.

"I'm glad that you've come with her, Brandon. There's a lot that needs to be discussed." She told him with a bright smile that was returned..

"Let me guess... Wedding plans?" He asked with a smirk and she noddd.