Chapter 3

Nyoom. Here I am with another update. I'm surprised people actually like this.... Well enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~

Eridan put back on her male clothes, gelled her hair back up and quickly headed to the lab. She didn't want Karkat yelling at her too much for being late. Though she hurried, Eridan was still the last to arrive. Violet cape flying in a non-existent wind, she joined the group.

"Hey! Asshole Ampora finally arrived! Are you too high and mighty to arrive on time, my prince?" Karkat's loud and sarcastic voice rang through Eridan's earfins.

"Sorry Kar...." Eridan quietly replied. Truthfully, she was still thinking about how Sollux was the first to find out about her gender. Eridan knew Kanaya suspected something.

Karkat started talking about who knows what. Eridan paid absolutely no attention and kept thinking about if everyone found out about her gender problem. More importantly Fef. Eridan wanted her best friend back. She remembered when they would play in the water together. What had Eridan done wrong? All she ever wanted was friends. But anyways, what would happen if Fef found out?

Soon everyone left to do their own thing and Eridan was left there with a thoughtful look on her face. She looked like a complete idiot standing there. Sollux sighed and walked over to take her arm before the other trolls started to stare.

Eridan was immediately snapped out of her thoughts. She looked at her surroundings.

"Thanks Sol," Eridan said and then so only he could hear, "You didn't tell anyone, did ya?"

Sollux shook his head. "Ath much ath I don't like you, thith theemth important and I won't tell."

By now, Kanaya was staring at them. She couldn't hear them, but it looked suspicious for the two enemies not to be fighting. The two trolls noticed her gaze.

Eridan summoned Ahab's Crosshair and Sollux used his psionics to lift the seadweller in the air.

Now Karkat noticed the two trolls.

"ALRIGHT GUYS! NO FIGHTING RIGHT NOW!"

Sollux reluctantly put Eridan down and Eridan recaptchalogued the legendary rifle.

Karkat seemed to be pleased now. Sollux walked over to Aradia who was currently beeping and ribbiting. Eridan began to make her way over to the teleportilizer before Kanaya's stopped her.

"Eridan,"

"Yes Kan," Eridan said turning to look at the rainbow drinker.

"May I speak to you privately?"

It was at that very moment that one of Eridan's largest fears was finally coming true.