Prologue

as the cars went by ms topaz is currently fixing herself for a morning jog

good morning, ms topaz!” her butler said as toni just flashed an innocent smile and started jogging away from her mansion.

as she was jogging to a really foggy park, she saw a gorgeous red haired girl.

“ she looks like a college student. ” toni thought to herself.

she continued jogging and still looking at the red haired girl.

the red haired girl noticed toni and smiled at her.

ms topaz blushed.

as toni jogged continously and still looking at the girl .

she’s murmuring something.” toni thought.

as the red haired girl screamed.

  WATCH OUT! ”

toni got bumped into a really big tree.

she heard footsteps going to where she fell.

it was her.

cheryl helped toni to get up while holding her into her arms.

you’re ms topaz right?” cheryl asked as toni nodded shyly making the taller girl giggle.

I’m cheryl, cheryl blossom. I was about to give you a interview but then what a suprise.”the taller girl laughed

“she’s so pretty” toni thought again to herself.

thank you for saving me btw, cheryl let’s meet later.” ms topaz smiled as she jogged backed to her mansion waving to the red haired girl.

toni went back inside her mansion and greeted her butler.

she changed into her formal clothes and laid down on her bed.

god, that was exhausting.” toni said to herself  “is it about time that I need need to find someone? I mean she’s really pretty.” toni asked herself

It looks like toni here is going nuts on being single.

“who are you?! and I’m not going nuts!”

sure toni, and I think you like cheryl.

no, I mean not yet!”

if thats what you say, ms topaz.

;;

cheryl went home after going out for an earlier breakfast.

woah I just met toni topaz, the youngest billionare.” cheryl murmured to herself.

until she heard a lot bump coming inside her kitchen.

DID YOU SAY TONI TOPAZ?!”

oh, Its just josie. her roomate.

“mygod josie! you scared me!” josie just chuckled.

what about toni?” josie asked curiously.

“you know I’m gonna interview her later right? well I saw her earlier and she kept looking at me.” cheryl said cutely while covering her blushed face imagining it over and over again.

josie squeeled and hitting cheryl nonstop.

“you know what lover girl! lets celebrate!”

cheryl looked at josie confused.

“but when?”

josie looked at her indisbelief.

“tommorow, silly! I’ll be going upstairs now and goodluck for your interview tho expect me not going outside my room.”

cheryl groaned.

“and why?”

josie went back at the stairs.

“I’ll be watching netflix byeee!” josie said happily as she ran upstairs to her room leaving cheryl groaning again.

“well goodluck to you, ms blossom.” cheryl said to herself while drifting to a early nap.

what do you think will happened during cheryl’s interview?

lets wait for the chapter two shall we!

wassup wassup wassup sorry for any typo or wrong grammars you I’m not that fluent in english so enjoy and thank you for reading the prologue, stay tuned!