Road Trip

"Are you guys sure that you want me to go with you guys?" I asked getting into the passenger seat of the car.

"Yeah! Why not? It'll be really fun, don't worry about it." Nash shrugged.

"Yeah it's just going to be me, you, Nash, Carter, and Matt." Cameron said from the back seat.

I'm Nash's friend Kylie. I'm 17 an I have long blonde hair with ocean blue eyes. Nash and I met in elementary school and became really good friends. We've been a little distant ever since he became vine famous or whatever. He had to change his number multiple times so I just stopped keeping track. When he and Cameron started hanging out, I felt a little pushed to the side and left out. Whenever he had time off, Cameron was with him so I never hung out with him. This morning, Nash decided to stop by and take me to wherever he and the other guys were going. My mom tried to convince me that he's still trying to save our friendship. Most the time, I just wish he never would've become famous.

"Carter is at Matt's house so just one more stop and we're on our way." Cameron said staring at his phone

"Where exactly are we going?" I turned asking Nash.

"Toronto." He smiled looking over at me.

"You're taking me to Toronto?" I asked staring at him.

"Yep." He nodded focusing back on the road.

"Toronto, the one all the way in Canada?" I asked.

"There isn't another Toronto... Is there?" Cameron asked.

"No Cameron." Nash laughed.

"We're not driving the whole way there are we?" I asked.

"I thought it would be fun to drive all the way there." Nash shrugged looking over at me.

"I guess but why Toronto?" I asked taking off my shoes and grabbing my blanket.

"You used to talk about how you've always wanted to go to Digifest." He smiled.

"Are we really." I asked looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yep." He laughed looking over at me, "You going to sleep?"

"No, I love to be woken up at five in the morning." I said sarcastically.

"Fair enough." Nash laughed.

I grabbed my phone and put in my ear phones and listened to my music and soon fell asleep. I woke up from someone lifting me up. I slowly opened my eyes to see Nash carrying me. I shrugged and pretended to be asleep so I didn't have to walk. I felt Nash putting me on the bed and heard the door close. I sat up and turned on the lamp that was sitting on the side table. I saw my bags on the floor and someone on the other bed. I sighed and knew I wouldn't get to sleep. I got on my phone and waited till everyone woke up in the morning.