CHAPTER IX. PT V. - Mistress of Cruel Desires

Rejected Jemma, lost two friendsI'm going to lose my sane. 

Of course, the Jemma part was hard try to being a bit independent or so but losing James and Justin? Like I've lost the three important people of my life besides my relatives! Who wouldn't lose their sane to that?!

Well, I have some children saving to do. James and Justin, I'll catch you both later. Right now, I need a distraction. A captor comes towards my hiding spot, it's the perfect timing. So as he passes me, I slowly grab his gun. When it was successful, I hit him with the back of the gun; pushed him outside, and closed the door. Then I took a peak again, and shot a bullet on the door.

The captors, of course, will look to the opposite entrance, and every captor went there to investigate. I had to be fast so I went inside and closed all entrances to this room and all exits so I can trap them all outside. "Are you all okay?" I asked the five children. "We're fine, thank you Dan!" Says one, which put a smile on my face. I went back to keep my focus, where do we exit now?

Then it hit me, the fire exit.

I lead everyone to the stairs until we reach the fire exit, I opened the door and to another staircase. But it was stopped due to the amount of people who wanted to get inside. "Gregory just open it already! Miss E will get us all fired if they escaped!" Says one captive.

"How will they escape when all exits are closed?! Cut me some slack, Cass!" Gregory said with exaggeration. Then he managed to get all the door system working as they all went inside. As they did, we were dashing like Sonic to my car. As everyone managed to get in quickly, I drove my way out of here.

——————

"Officer Jones!" I called, as I walk inside the police station with 5 kids on my lead. "Mr. Middleton, you— you did it!" He said, "Thank you."

"It is my pleasure, Mr. Jones." I replied. He smiled at me and hugged me, I don't know for what reason but I accepted it anyways. "Daddy!" One child said, and she hugged Officer Jones. "She's your daughter?" I asked.

"Yes! And a big fan of yours, her name is Martha Stephanie Jones." He said with full excitement as Martha hugged me. "She's a very brave girl, Mr. Jones. You're very lucky."

"Thanks for bringing her back as well."

"As I said, It's my pleasure to help you."

We smiled together as we called the children's parents one by one, but as we did I started thinking — all about James and Justin, and Jemma.

———————————

I've been screaming internally a lot, why of all people — it's gotta be us?

Me and James has been stuck on this van for an hour. Maybe we're going back to London, and maybe not. Well its not just us, there's a woman crying though, but we don't know her face. "H-Hey are you alright?" James asked the woman.

"James?" She said, wait — how did she know? "How did you know my name?" He asked again. The woman turned around, and we were filled with shock, it was Jemma. Except she's back from that glamorous Jemma back at noon.

"Jemma, is that you?" I asked.

"Of course it's me who else would I be?" She answered.

"Well you were looking very fancy when we met you, and pompous and—"

"We never met, Dan and I met! He shut me out though, and I didn't know why!"

"Well you broke his heart and stabbed him with a syringe earlier this noon, why else would he shut you out?" James said.