19

My short meeting with guardian Varosky went well followed by my council meeting they agreed to my conference for next year. Now I was sitting in Dr. Walnikov's consulting room with Dimitri. The good doctor did ask me a few simple questions and I answered him. The nice doctor asked for my urine sample and I gave it to him, he stuck a pregnancy test in my sample. The timer goes off and I grip Dimitri's hand nervously knowing what the result will be.

'Mrs. Belikov according to this results you are pregnant.'

'What?'

'Yes, see here.' He showed us both.

'Rose is pregnant again?' Dimitri asked with a big smile on his face.

'Yes, Mr. Belikov she is indeed. Congratulations.'

'Thank- thank you.' I finally uttered.

'Please follow me so we can see what's going on.' I got on the bed after I dropped my pants. Then there on the screen is our baby a bit larger then I thought he or she might be, Dimitri took my hand and kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear; 'We will be fine. This is great news. Don't worry Roza.' I just smiled up at him. We refocused on the screen. The doctor moved the ultrasound scanner around.

'This cannot be possible.' He said looking at the screen.

'What's wrong?' Dimitri asked smoothing back my hair.

'You are having twins and they lay perfectly on top of each other. By their size, I'd say they are roughly about 7 to 8 weeks old.' The doctor cleaned his scanning stick and I got dressed again. I sat back down next to Dmitri, folding my arms around myself. Knowing we can't take on another two babies. Oh, this is a disaster. Listening to the doctor Walnikov about my due date. He wrote it all down in my file then we left. We were completely silent all the way to the airport with two cars we will need to pick Dimitri's family up. I was leaning against my car and with a really heavy sigh, I finally burst out in tears. Dimitri walked over to me and held me in his bear hug.

'Please, Roza don't cry. This is a happy time for all of us. This a fantastic news.' I looked up at him.

'You think this is great?'

'Yes, it is wonderful. Please-please don't worry Roza. We are going to be beyond great, you'll see.' He said picking me up in the air and he was smiling up at me. 'You make me the happiest man alive.' He said and spinning us around.

'I do?'

'Yes, you do.' He said putting me back down and gave me a kiss I won't soon forget. We waited on the tarmac for the jet to arrive. I got back in our car. Four months and two weeks I've been head of HQ and now this. This is just so darn dandy. The weird thing is Dimitri is completely okay with me being pregnant again. Just relax Rose you're strong, you will get through this as well.

'You are so strong and we will both get through this.' Dimitri spoke standing next to my open window.

'How do you do that?' I asked startled.

'Roza, you and I have our own special bond. That is how we can finish each other's sentences all the time.' He said rubbing my cheek as we smiled at each other.

'I love you my Dimka.'

'And I love you more, my precious Roza.' I kissed his palm. The jet arrives and soon we were swarmed with Dimitri's warm family. Yeva also came along this time. Yeva and I never really saw eye to eye from day one. We were heading back to court in our two cars. 20 minutes from court and I put my earpiece in and sure enough, I picked up everything that is happening all over court. Olean wanted to drive with me and all the kids are now driving with Olean and me. We talked about everything. Mark and Oksana send their love. I told Olena that I went for a checkup this morning and found out we are going to have twins.