chapter six

I keep scanning over the message he sent me. He can't be serious. The whole school is whispering about us and he just wants to take a risk?

I look at the time. I have another 10 minutes until lessons start again. I'll have to miss Biology, which isn't all too bad. Miss Idola doesn't normally keep track on who participates in class and who shows up. Skipping class this time should be easy. Expect for the fact that my clique are in this class. . Oh no, I can allready hear Blair singing.. "I spie with my little eye.

". I starr at the text until fingers are snapping in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.

I look at Anthony, you is curiously starring back.

"Something wrong G?", he asks.

My friends look at me with worrying eyes. I'm pale again, I just know it and I have probably lost my positive glow. Or even worse, my make-up is smudged. Ugh!

"Umm....", my brain is storming for ideas and excuses, how to get out of biology and away from my friends!

"I think I'm gonna throw up.", I suddenly say, holding my hand against my tummy.

Lying again, are we now?

Their eyes. At once they look disappointed. Worried. Sad. I hate this. OMG Georgina you are turning into a horrible human bring. Cheating, lying, you're a monster! Next thing I know I'm green, fat and won't fit into my cute Vuitton shoes I just bought!

"Oh my god, G are you gonna throw up? You're already green!", Blair says while scootching away.

"I'M GREEN?", I screach, snatching up my mirror.

The view of my reflection makes me gasp. I AM green. Just slightly and only my cheeckbones but still. WHERE is the rouge I just applied 20minutes ago???

"Don't worry, it's not like horrible. I mean, yeah you've looked better but at least it's something different.", Dave tries to calm me. But his comment only makes me panic even more and I am already up and stuffing my things into my handbag. Marie glares at her boyfriend and then speaks to me again.

"Listen babe, do you wanna go to the nurse?", she asks.

I shake my hand and answer: "I just wanna go to the bathroom."

"Should we come with?", Rebecca asks concerned.

"Just tell Miss Idola why I'm skipping, kay? I only need some air and privacy I guess."

Before anyone of them can reply, I am of, rushing to the school building. As I reach the stairs, the bell goes of, signaling 5 minutes time o get to class. I walk up to the third floor as fast as possible, skipping a few steps and nearly falling but I make it with both heels not broken yet. I decide to hide behind some decoration plant until all the students are in their rooms. I breath in and out. In and out. In and out.

I hear laughter. I hear groaning. I hear kids just being loud and teachers trying to make their way through the crowd. But all of that is over in just a few minutes. The bell rings and classes begin. I am still behind this plant. I can´t move. And I don´t want to. Well,  I kinda do. I´m curious on what is going to happen and I want to see him again. I want to feel his touch on my skin and lips on mine. But I don´t want to. I debate on what I should do. I could leave. And let him spill  my secrets, yeah Georgia good plan. I could go ... and then what? What has he planed this time? He said it´s going to be a punishment. And I do not know what to expect.

Finally I start walking. Up until now I didn´t feel the pain of my toes, but they are being squzezed in these shoes. Why didn´t I wear sneackers? Oh yeah, they´re out and I threw mine away. Like 5 years ago. I groan again and wish I was in my pjs. Oh, my pink soft pjamas. I sleep like a baby every night in those. And they don´t itch. Like this top I am wearing. Or the trousers. Making my legs look great and making me sweat. I am near the toilett. My heart´s pretty much banging against my chest. I want to open this door. I don´t. But I wan´t to. But I don´t. I would if I could but I can´t so I shan´t. I snort. Yeah right, who are you kidding Georgia, you have to. You´re life is in his hands and it´s not looking good if you chicken out.