8

i'm so sick of it here. getting treated badly, not being able to clean myself, being constantly handcuffed.
she barely talks to me. what's the point of kidnapping me if your just going to keep me locked in a basement?

7:36pm
after staring into oblivion i was cut out of my day dream when i heard what sounded like.. moaning? hold up.. was she seriously fucking somebody?
but i guess this was my only chance to get attention from someone to help me out of this hell-hole. i got up, almost tripping over my own bare feet as i ran to the door of the basement and started banging on it with all my strength "help! please somebody help!" i screamed out, a desperate sob traveling up my throat as i grabbed a wooden stool from the corner of the room and hit it against the thick door "please!" i screamed out once again, that's when the silence hit me.. did they hear me? suddenly i hear a high pitched scream. i flinched and gripped onto the stool, i heard some more muffled screaming and a glass smash which made me back away from the door where the sound of footsteps got louder. suddenly, the door slammed open and the sight left me speechless. i let out a shriek and dropped the stool as i backed to the bed, falling backwards when the back of my knee hit the covers "look what you fucking made me do!" the short haired girl yelled, her hands, face and hair covered in blood. "w-what did you do to her" i whimpered, instantly regretting my question, she chuckled sinisterly and began walking towards the bed which i had stumbled on, making goosebumps rush up and down my arms and legs "wrong question, pet" she grinned as she grabbed my cuffs and flipped me onto my stomach and tied my hands to the bed frame, i squirmed and screamed as i tried to kick her away, that failed. "the right question is, what am i going to do to you?" she muttered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. she lifted up my shirt, exposing my bare back and i whimpered at the sudden wave of cold air hitting my back. she reached for her back pocket and pulled out what seemed to be a pocket knife?

oh god no..

i instantly screamed and tried to pull away "n-no please don't!" i choked out as i stuttered and tried to get up but was stopped by her rather large hands pushing my back down on the bed, she raised her hand and flipped open the knife, driving it down the centre of my back which caused me to arch my back and cry in response "s-stop!" i sobbed out as i winced at the sting of the cold blade digging into my skin. she began making other slashes across my back, making me scream in pain.
i couldn't see her face, but i could feel her grin every time she created a new mark. after wondering into my thoughts i couldn't feel anything but a warm layer covering my back and dripping down my sides. is it just me or is the room getting darker