Memories

Chapter 1.

Being an unsociable and awkward girl is probably the most aweful in my case. Especially from a family full of talks and positivity . Well I'm basically the outsider that has not even a handful amount of friends, but I still manage.

School is about to end and my incitement is about to burst ! As the bell rings I jump out of my seat and immediately evacuate out of my school, putting my headphones in and walked.

As I walk, my best friend lex jumps on my back and I giggled because I knew it was her. Lex was that kind of girl that supports you no matter what. She has brown belly button length hair and ocean blue eyes, along with her curvy figure that I have been jealous of since we were kids. As me and lex walk at the same pace, she talks about her and her boyfriend jay that's beyond gorgeous that I can't seem to explain. "You know that jay knows the magcon boys"? She had told me . I didn't seem to care about magcon so I reply with "that's cool". Lex stops walking and her jaw is dropped to the floor. "Bry you know that we could meet them? Or you just don't like them?" "Both actually. "They are attractive but I just don't see all the ruckus and craziness is about .