Chapter 4:

My mom had decided at one point, that I was depressed but I always denied it.

Of course I was depressed though. But who would really admitt it?

Why was I depressed? My father has been abusive to me and my mother by the age of 3 and last time he beat on me recently.. I'm always that high spirited girl so I'm told.

But that's not the case.

I couldn't sleep at all. Lack of sleep was pretty much a thing I was used to.

It is 2:00 am and tears streaked down my cheeks like waterfalls. I have always been a girl of bottling my emotions, but never sailed it away out to the ocean. I kept my bottled emotions and read them closely so I can be reminded.

As I cried, I suddenly felt a hand touch my shoulder. Cameron.

"Are you alright Bry?"

I wiped my tears as much as I can but too late. Cam turned on the flashlight on his phone and shined it on me .

My cheeks and eyes were red from the unstoppable sadness that I had created almost every night.

"Bry come here." Cam patted the empty space in his bed next to him.

"I'm fine Cam, it's nothing .." I said turning around to not face him.

I will be fine. That's how I was. I never intended on bothering people about my endless problems and them telling people. Suddenly , I felt Cam pick me up and lay me on top of him so that we were cuddling . Our legs intertwined and my head on his collarbone.

(Cam's P.O.V.)

As much as my fans have been depressed, I never would conclude that Bry would've ever been crying .

She wouldn't tell me and it was upsetting me .

As we layed, her little body fitting perfectly on top of mine , her back on my chest, I combed her hair in comfort. No one should ever feel the way I felt when I was younger . Suicidal and depressed.

Bry looked up at me with those eyes that never disappoint me, and she snuggled in my chest, needing the comfort. I held her, rubbing small circles on her hip bones.

Before I knew it, she was fast asleep in my arms. I felt her cheeks and they weren't close to dry , but I felt relived to know she fell asleep in my arms, protected so she doesn't feel alone.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Bry's p.o.v.)

As I woke up, I noticed the time.

7:15 am. Damn. I only got 3 hours of sleep. Looking up, I had saw Cam fast asleep, his arms wrapped around me. I didn't want to wake him up .

I carefully moved his arms and got up and took a shower with my outfit for the day. My purple short loose dress that looked kind of like a sweater but longer, and my mid-thigh black socks.

After the shower, I had did my daily routine. Got up. Showered . Apply neutral makeup. Fix my hair that was uncontrollable. Put on my outfit. And go.

I opened the bathroom door, still shaking my hair from the wetness, I saw the boys on their phones awake. Of course . I stepped out and quietly said "Good morning!"

They looked up. Cam checked me out and smiled .

Nash giving his precious smile and they simultaneously responded with "morning "

Cam got up and hugged me, making me blush. "Are you alright?" He asked with worry in his welcoming and warm brown eyes. "Ye-yeah I've been fine" I stuttered . He knew I was lieing . "Don't lie bry. "

"What's going on?" Nash asked looking at the both of us. Cam and Nash looked at me. "Nothing I am fine " I smiled.

Breakfast this morning with the boys got everything off my mind. Almost everything . Cam sat next to me and we talked about our life. His favorite color: blue. His favorite hobbies, what his favorite songs are. Stuff like that. Who knew that you can really get to know Cameron Dallas and start to fall for him that quick? I insisted on paying for our breakfast but he ended up taking out his card and paying .

It was already time for the boys to go and get on stage. Walking there, Cam put his arm around my waist. I hesitated but then I did the same as well, with the boys hooting at us.

I never thought that this part of me could actually come out . Was I dreaming ? Did I actually have someone here for me ? Or was it just a one night thing. I wonder .

On my phone, while the boys do their thing , I heard them get off the stage. Cam had unexpectedly came behind me and hugged my waist. "Hey princess" he whispered in my ear . "Hey" I smiled.

(Cams P.O.V.)

Bry was beyond cute and perfect. Her smile brightened my day. She looked up to me, as she was 5'3 and I was 5'9. Everything about her literally was adorable . Her laugh, her height, her looks, her adorable cheeks that blushed for every little thing I do and say.

"Your so beautiful", I told her . She blushed like I knew she would ."that's going to take awhile to actually realized" she told me. "And I'm going to make sure you know how beautiful you are,"I smiled kissing her forehead. I don't know if I had her yet . But I'm pretty sure from my perspective, she was already in my arms just like I wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and cam walked back to our rooms. I just realized that I haven't seen Lex and Jay. They must've had a lazy day yesterday and stayed in their room. I called her when me and Cam got into our room. "Hey my little cupcake", Lex answered. Cam must've heard because he laughed. I giggled "hey hun. How are you? You had a lazy day with your babe?" I asked as I look at myself in the mirror fixing my dress. "Yeah we decided to just have a movie day and to just stay in the room. At night we got something to eat but we came back and watched more movies" She told me with excitement. "Well I'm happy you have someone that makes you happy lex. You really deserve it" I smiled .

Me and her talked for awhile , then cam came behind me and started tickling me . "Lex I'll talk to you later" i giggled hanging up. "Cam stop!" I laughed and I buried my head in his chest. Before I knew it, I feel asleep on him again from the sleep I didn't get from last night.

No matter what, I wanted this to last longer so I wouldn't feel upset all the time. No matter what I want to feel happy. I want to finally feel free again.