Chapter 7:Road trip

Eventually Cam had awoken from his slumber and I ended up fixing his bruises and he had a scar left under his jaw. He never apologized but it was fine because even though I didn't know what he was going through , I knew he needed his space and cam was that type of guy .

I eventually slept next to him that night that he was beaten up and now it is today ;

Monday .

Usually I couldn't accomplish Mondays but this time since it's summer, I could and I felt quite proud of myself .

I woke up to the sunrise and cams hands around my waist as he played on his phone .

"Morning sunshine", he greeted kissing my forehead . Can he please keep talking because his morning voice is such a perk of loving him .

"Hey widdle (little) babe", I responded . I never had a deep voice so I can totally make Cam melt with my baby voice .

He whined. "Don't do that"

"Do what?" I smirked .

"Oh that's it ".

He pinned me down to the bed, his arms on both sides of my face and just as it was about to get good , the boys barged in .

"EW PDA!" Exclaimed Matt.

"Damn Cam be getting some?" Nash smirked.

"Well besides what's going on we are going to Disney and Universal but first is Disney", Taylor told me and Cam , as we were unaware .

"Sounds fun!" I exclaimed pushing cam to the side picking my outfit and getting my stuff ready to leave the hotel .

I wore my Cam merchandise crop top (he is so going to melt), and my white bleached high waisted shorts along with my aviators and my black vans.

I came out and I already knew his reaction.

"Bry right nowww" he whined.

"What did I do?" I teased hugging him tightly .

"Thanks for making It worse "

I giggled and I made sure I had everything before we left .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat next to Matt and Cam in the big van. "Well I'm going to need a cuddle buddy for the next 4 hours (we were in Miami heading to Orlando obviously) so we volunteers?" I asked smirking .

"I volunteer as tribute" Matt said before Cam can get to it .

"Well I can see that Cam wanted to volunteer so I'll rest on Cam and my legs will rest on Matt" I laughed .

"Seems legit" Matt laughed with me .

The ride was pretty boring but Cam played with my hair trying to make a braid , making me giggle a lot .

"Babe it goes like this" I demonstrated so he knew.

By the end of the trip he had got the hang of a braid .

"Damn your hair is long "

"Yeah I know " I flipped my hair as it hit his face . Matt chuckled .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to Magic Kingdom and I was so eager to be there ; it's been 9 years since I've been here .

"Bry your so cute " I heard cam come behind me as he put me on his shoulders.

Nash had took pictures of us walking in front of the castle and it was honestly the best picture I have seen .

It's the first good pic of us .