Funny/weird dialouge

I walk up to his cell, hands shaking,heart racing.
"... Treye I-"
"Don't Bill, he is in a coma because of you!"
"I-I didn't mean it I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm-"
"Hey I'm sending you away now. Do you know why Bill?
"..."
" I said do you know why?"
"..."
"ANSWER ME!"
"W-why" he manages to say whilst sobbing.
"Because I'm the president..." and with that I walk away.

-5 years later-
Bill has come out of prison. And I'm terrified. He is on a revenge mission to get me back.
And I don't know what to do. Me and Will are happy with each other, he's like the nice brother I never had, bill always acted to be nice, and whenever he made me pancakes, he would drug them, abuse me and he would-
"-static- You all right?" Will said shakily, he has gone to therapy and he is a lot better now.
" yeah j-just nervous, I can't believe he is really coming b-"
I pause as I see a shadow run across the room. I freak out as I see two yellow glowing eyes and a knife, I freaked out as I turn to will. But he is gone. He is on the ground with bill over him.
" Goodnight, sister."

" AHH" I scream as I wake up.
It was just a night mare, My name is -static- I have a condition. I have sleep paralysis. I see them. Ghosts. Zombies. Mythical creatures. Dream demons. They all haunt me. But they still try to help.
I have no emotion. And it's their goal to make me feel emotions. So one by one. They are sent to me. And I have got everything back. Apart from one thing.
Trust.
A/n
That it for my book! Its not the longest chapter but I need to ask you guys.
Should I make a new book?
Or
Stop this book and leave it as it is?