Chapter 3

Michael's POV

     "Boys, you'll be practicing today just like the performance is going to be. This is going to be live tv, and millions of dedicated fans will be watching these girls. Those fans will probably be annoyed we aren't announcing the winners as soon as we can, but your fans are going to be excited, and that's what matters. Plus, it's promo for you guys," this balding man tells us, practically shoving us into a dressing room. We're here for the dress rehearsals of the dancing show we're performing at. We were all under the impression that it was just a local dance competition being broadcasted on the local tv, but this is the big deal. It's made up of people from all across the globe, and is being shown in 52 different countries.

     "But why do we have to stay in here?" Brady frowns, flopping onto the couch. I know all of us, for different reasons, were hoping to see some performances, but the man told us we have to stay in here until our rehearsals.

      "These girls are giving the performances of their lifetimes tomorrow, and they need to prepare. The last thing they need are 5, fairly attractive, single, boys their age to make them nervous," the man states bluntly before shutting the door. Drew groans.

     "Damn it, I wanted to see girls in ass shorts," he huffs. Chance rolls his eyes and takes out his phone.

     "These girls are probably way older than you," Sergio tells Drew in attempt to shut him up.

     "Actually, the girls left are in between the ages 18 and 25," Brady corrects Sergio. Serg sighs and rests his head in his hands.

     "Well, then I see no problem with me 'getting lost' on my way to the bathroom," Drew smirks, standing up and popping his collar.

     "You really want to ruin these girls' chances of winning?" Chance sets his phone down, looking at Drew now.

     "I'll never see them again, so what does it do?" Drew walks towards the door, looking in the mirror once. He smooths over his hair.

     "They put a security guard out there to keep up away from them. They really don't want us interfering," Chance then laughs, and Drew glares at him.

     "Oh really? If they thought that could stop me, they clearly underestimated me," Drew pushes the door open and struts through. He comes face to face with the security guard.

     "Where are you going?" the broad man asks Drew, looking down. Drew doesn't back down though, he glares at the guy.

     "To go get some fucking food! I mean, are you trying to starve us!" Drew does what he usually does. He lies and pushes his way through everything.

     "I'm going to need to get you an escort," the guard informs Drew. Drew clenches his jaw.

     "No you won't. I'm a big boy, and I don't need someone to walk with me to get food," he spits. His foot collides with the man's shin, and he just stomps down the hallway.

     "Do you want an ice pack?" Brady yells to the man who is now holding his shin.

     "Yes please," he smiles at Brady. Brady grabs some ice, puts it in a bag, and gives it to the man.

     "Sorry about him," Chance apologizes to the man. He shrugs.

     "It's fine. He just screwed himself over anyways," the man tells us. I sit up straighter.

     "How?" I question. The security guard points to the table.

      "He forgot his phone," there sits Drew's phone on the middle of the table.